fun and games with a 3rd person...

swallowsuwhole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering if any other couples out there have experimented with a third person. And by "couples" i mean two people that are totally in love, not just "fuck buddies" or something like that. our relationship is based on 100% honesty and communication... that's how my man knows how much i looove the way a big cock looks and feels in my mouth and hands. After talking about it for almost a year, we came up with what we call "the rules'....it goes like this... we run a craigslist ad for a man with 9" or more for oral pleasure. we weed out the bad ones, then choose. if he agrees to the rules then we tell him where we're staying( hotel). Rules go like this; 1. we meet him outside the room ( at bar or an outside patio ) 2.( there's no fucking, that's something i only share with the man that i love.) he gets 30 minutes with me on my knees in front of him, no more. 3. my man waits just outside the door, for my safety. 4. unfortunately he must wear a condom when he is inside my mouth. 5. i will be scantily clad..but not nude. 6. he keeps his hands to himself. He doesn't grab my head, or anything other than himself. (my man is the only one that gets to grab my head and fuck my face!!!).7. when he cums, ( i love to be painted up and i love the taste of my mans cum,) but for saftey reasons he doesn't cum in my eyes or mouth......8. when the 30 minutes is up my man is coming through the door so i'd better be done! lol! We have done this 3 times so far and i think all parties are satisfied. I get to handle a huge cock. Some well hung guy gets his 9 inches slammed to his balls. And my man gets to come thru the door and fuck the livin" shit outta me the rest of the night for being a nasty little slut.....so i guess the question is; have any other couples done anything like this? would love to hear your stories and suggestions.... or maybe we've given you an idea or two....

swallowsuwhole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i had a previous boyfriend with 9"....didnt like it. too much of a good thing i guess. My mans 8x6 is a perfect fit for me. And if i were in love with a man that had 9" would i want 10"? I guess if we decided as a couple that it would be enjoyable for both of us...maybe.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh sorry I thought it was some kind of SPH thing. If your man is 8x6 already, is 9" really any different/better? Or is it more about just being with someone else?

swallowsuwhole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm not really looking for better.... i think , for me, its about the mans reaction when i take his whole cock down. 3 years ago when i met this man, i couldn't take half of him orally. now i can slide all the way down and lick his balls. When he cums , i grab him and pull him into me as deep as he can go and hold him there as he cums. He says that he likes the idea of me rolling another mans eyes back in his head...lol. it took us over a year to discuss if we wanted to do these sorts of things, if we thought any resentment would creep into our relationship because of it....we would stop immediately. Thats why we wanted to hear other peoples thoughts on all this.

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So basically your talking about soft swap swinging. Its pretty hot. We don't do soft swap, its full swap for us. Check out my gallery for pics

swallowsuwhole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
is what we are doing considered a soft swap? my man has no desire to watch.... but he loves "re-claiming " me after i'm done....we've never really heard of anyone doing it quite like this. thats why we wanted to hear others comments and ideas. we've only done it 3 times in the last 9 months, so it's all pretty new to us. And thanks for taking the time to respond.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would you feel, tables turned? It seems more of a one way thing. I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing something like that, I can see the rules set up but why can't he just be there too or.. i dunno.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been in several open relationships, but never with such a strict (almost scripted) scenario. Though it wouldn't be of any interest to me, all the more to you both if you've found a novel way of spicing up your lives.

swallowsuwhole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How would you feel, tables turned? It seems more of a one way thing. I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing something like that, I can see the rules set up but why can't he just be there too or.. i dunno.
We have talked about him being in the room, we may try it that way. But he says he doesnt need to be in the room, But this whole thing is more cerebral than physical for us ...the idea being he has complete control over me without even having to be there.

swallowsuwhole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been in several open relationships, but never with such a strict (almost scripted) scenario. Though it wouldn't be of any interest to me, all the more to you both if you've found a novel way of spicing up your lives.
scripted, or controlled as far as the 3rd party goes.....but the whole point of the 3rd party is to create the situation that follows between the two of us after he leaves. And thats never scripted... my man says he feels like he has to "reclaim" me....remind me who he is.....and he gets more aggressive. it's pretty hot.

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you are only engaging in oral activity with the 3rd party, then yes it would be called a soft swap. Its not a power thing for me personally. Its purely psychic. People enjoying themselves while being safe is so hot. And no its not any sph thing or sizequeen needing to be satisfiedits just consenting adults having tons of fun nothing more.

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are only engaging in oral activity with the 3rd party, then yes it would be called a soft swap. Its not a power thing for me personally. Its purely psychic. People enjoying themselves while being safe is so hot. And no its not any sph thing or sizequeen needing to be satisfiedits just consenting adults having tons of fun nothing more.
hey mr. average....i'm the man in the above scenario...swallowsuwhole is my girl....
i would like to ask you...since youre an experienced swinger...how long have u and mrs average been together? and has there ever been a situation where your swinging caused any resentment or tension? so far we've had only good experiences...and would like to keep it that way. any advice?