Fun Choice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sweet_and_thick, Aug 18, 2009.

1. sweet_and_thick

sweet_and_thick New Member

So, my inexperience girlfriend likes it rough. After a long time where she was uncomfortable with oral and with me cumming (since it does shoot somewhere) we have only had me ejaculate once. It was supposed to go over her stomach/breasts -- I gave her a pearl necklace. It seems she likes it when I push her just a bit, so tomorrow night I have a fun choice (especially since she prefers I face-fuck her as opposed to a normal blowjob). Should I cum on her face (I have been saving it and edging the past 2 days) or should I stick it deep in her mouth and cum as deep as possible? Remember that she likes me to dominate sexually but she is going back to school in 5 days and i may only get one shot at this (pun intended, though i am fighing like hell for 2. Her sister is also really hot and I would love to get in on that).

So should I go for the facial? the deep cumshot? Or should I try one/two shots deep and the rest one the face? Should I do facial with the mouth open?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

A combination of both sounds perfect

3. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

GO for DEEP IN HER THROAT!!A LOT LESS CLEAN UP!!

4. upone

upone New Member

If she is seriously submissive, she wants you to make the decision without consulting her, and then jam it down her throat (so to speak.)

A couple of things are ambiguous; having dealt with several women who were true subs, she may be playing with you about not liking to take your load in her throat. If you submit to her wishes, what kind of master are you?

That's why open communication is really important in dom/sub relationships.

#4 upone, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  5. sweet_and_thick

sweet_and_thick New Member

Ah, to be clear, we are not a dom/sub couple. At the ripe age of 20 (now 21) I was her first kiss, first grope, everything up to, but not including, intercourse. She likes it rough a little rough though -- I have very strong hands (Captains of Crush grippers) and she likes for me grab/finger her hard enough for some bruising/pain.

Being on the thick side, we have trouble with her teeth. I also knew the load was going to be huge, so I held her face there and it was like a one-man bukkake. She was surprised but not angry. She has never looked so beautiful. Then, after dinner I came as deep as it was comfortable, but those teeth... though for only having given 3 blowjobs she is pretty damn good.

That being said, Centrum Performance, clean diet, lots of water (TONS), and a couple of half hour edging sessions the day before and one the morning of. I came about 4 times as much as usual, though I usually jack once/twice a day.

Draft saved Draft deleted