Fun experiment with dildo size with girlfriend

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Had some amazing sex yesterday with my long-term partner after a long period of frustration & annoyance at what seemed to be mismatched sex drives. Posted a thread on here last weekend & when she read it & other LPSG members' responses (thanks to all who responded), she softened & agreed to experiment more. Fact is, I'd become too unhealthily obsessed with her inability to achieve cervical orgasms which she said she had had regularly with a VWE ex, whereas she can only get clitoral with me (I'm low-average & she admitted she regards clitoral as inferior & cervical as incredible). Anyway, we sort of made a pact: she would experiment with toys, positions & oral if I lightened the fuck up & placed no pressure on her whatever. Voila! She didn't have to ask me twice.

Result was last week we tried doggy (her favorite position but one I find I'm usually too short for) to completion for the first time & she orgasmed super quick. Then yesterday I gave her oral properly for the first time in 20 years. After giggling for a long time (at the 'absurdity' of it all, she said) she settled down & really enjoyed herself. By the time we had sex, she was extremely wet. I then used a strap on with a 7.25x5.5 flexible jelly dildo (she says that material is closest to the feel of real peen) & she orgasmed clitorally. It was a very small orgasm but she said the session itself was really enjoyable.

Anyway - I, of course, (and in as healthy a way as possible considering my insecurities ;)) wanted to know how my 5x5 compared to the 7.25x5.5. She said there was no difference & I noticed that the dildo just slipped in with absolutely no resistance in either length or girth. Now she's keen to try out the next one next week - another cyberskin life-like dildo but this time 8x6. The strap on is brilliant because it allows me to thrust on her & kiss etc in missionary - making it exactly like sex. She can't feel the difference between my peen & the dildo because of the incredible quality & I don't mind not getting off initially in order to see if I can give her better orgasms.

So, all in all, a success. Now just looking forward to next week's adventure...

Sailacat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We have a perfect pecker cyberskin, it is around 6.5 girth and 8 long. She has never managed to get more than about and inch and a half in before it hits a roadblock. almost as though she is still a virgin. No matter how much foreplay or lube, it does not go in.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
We have a perfect pecker cyberskin, it is around 6.5 girth and 8 long. She has never managed to get more than about and inch and a half in before it hits a roadblock. almost as though she is still a virgin. No matter how much foreplay or lube, it does not go in.

Our experience exactly. It's a 6.5x6.3 cyberskin, and it won't go past the entrance. I think - in my severely limited knowledge of the female anatomy - that for many women, 6 inch girth is the upper limit of comfort.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
UPDATE: so, an interesting development today. Had sex this morning, dead normal, she orgasmed quickly as usual, clitoral. Then this afternoon, after a bit to drink, we went at it again. Tried a firm jelly 9x6 which she hasn't been able to take before & she took it very well - but for the first time it knocked against her cervix, which was really shallow to my complete surprise. As my previous posts will prove, I've never gone up against her cervix before in 20 years, so that was a first.

I then used my new 8x6 UR3 dildo which is incredibly lifelike And expensive. It slipped right in initially & Well, this was funny: she started giggling & singing a song - I guess to show how completely pointless the size was. Then she demanded my 5x5.

I'm about to give up. I think I'm seriously chasing a dragon that doesn't exist anymore - it may have existed when her hung ex was able to give her "earth shattering cervical orgasms" as she describes them - but it's painfully obvious to me that not even the most expensive & lifelike dildo does nothing for to her because she doesn't want it to. I don't get it, but I'm on the point of giving up completely.

5 minutes of thrusting to clitoral is clearly enough to keep her happy. It doesn't keep me happy but I think we know the ladies hold all the cards in the bedroom.

I'm going to leave this alone now, completely. If she wants to revisit it, I'll be open to it, but I'm all done trying to 'recreate' earth shattering orgasms that she couldn't be bothered to recreate. Clitoral will be the name of the game from now on.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
try an extension sleeve- see the thread.

I've tried several unsuccessfully. Either they come off while I'm in her, they're too hard for her (ie not cyberskin or UR3) or they are too big for her - usually the latter. Extension sleeves almost always add too much girth - I'm 5 inches girth & have yet to across a sleeve that doesn't increase me to more than 6.5 inches. She can't take much over 6, so it's pointless.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have found that almost all women will relax after they have an orgasm and are able to enjoy larger cocks and dildos. So, for many years I have made it a practice to give every women foreplay and oral until she cums at least once. It really makes them happy too.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I have found that almost all women will relax after they have an orgasm and are able to enjoy larger cocks and dildos. So, for many years I have made it a practice to give every women foreplay and oral until she cums at least once. It really makes them happy too.

Not my partner, unfortunately. She orgasms like a man: after 5 minutes of thrusting, she has a clitoral orgasm & then it's all over. She makes no big sounds or heavy breathing, just tightly clutches for a moment & after that she's done, completely loses interest. I gave her my first oral sex orgasm recently & she reacted in that exact same way - orgasmed & then said that was her done.

Reactions: azhousehusband

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my partner, unfortunately. She orgasms like a man: after 5 minutes of thrusting, she has a clitoral orgasm & then it's all over. She makes no big sounds or heavy breathing, just tightly clutches for a moment & after that she's done, completely loses interest. I gave her my first oral sex orgasm recently & she reacted in that exact same way - orgasmed & then said that was her done.

Been there. That was my exe. She did have a few times where she came vaginally and wanted more than one orgasm, but usually one and done. She was pretty uptight though, mainly.

Actually with clit orgasms, I find that my lovers are usually content with one. (Not a huge sample size though). Also contrary to what it looks like and what I hear on this forum, the clit orgasms are way more intense, according to a majority of women that I have had extensive experience with.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Some women are like that. I've seen both ends of the spectrum. Been with a woman who I made orgasm 11 times, one that literally loses all orgasmic feeling after just one.

My only advice would be to just do what she likes and take pride in the fact that YOU are taking her to the heights of pleasure. Something has majorly changed since those days...I don't think it's anything you should take personal.

Look, you've already halfway there by carrying enough to want to bring her back to that level of euphoria...but who's satisfaction are you chasing? Hers, or yours?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women are like that. I've seen both ends of the spectrum. Been with a woman who I made orgasm 11 times, one that literally loses all orgasmic feeling after just one.

My only advice would be to just do what she likes and take pride in the fact that YOU are taking her to the heights of pleasure. Something has majorly changed since those days...I don't think it's anything you should take personal.

Look, you've already halfway there by carrying enough to want to bring her back to that level of euphoria...but who's satisfaction are you chasing? Hers, or yours?

Good point. I get mucho satisfaction from making women cum.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You sure she has "cervical" orgasms and that it's not actually an orgasm from entering the posterior fornix? Or is that what you meant? Because I've never heard of a cervical orgasm (not saying it couldn't be a thing, but I've not heard of it personally), and the cervix isn't actually that deep. You do need above average length to really get into the posterior fornix generally, though. Maybe a longer but less girthy dildo will do it, like an 8x5 or something. Just a thought.

Reactions: Trott.lint

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
You sure she has "cervical" orgasms and that it's not actually an orgasm from entering the posterior fornix? Or is that what you meant? Because I've never heard of a cervical orgasm (not saying it couldn't be a thing, but I've not heard of it personally), and the cervix isn't actually that deep. You do need above average length to really get into the posterior fornix generally, though. Maybe a longer but less girthy dildo will do it, like an 8x5 or something. Just a thought.

Yes, excellent point. I always assumed it was cervical but the other day, using a very soft lifelike 8x6 dildo when she wasn't sufficiently aroused, she recoiled in agony every time it very obviously hit her cervix. That's the first time in 20 years I've ever felt that with either my cock or a dildo. So it must have been anterior fornix orgasms she was having with her ex though because she said they only ever did missionary. The reason I use a thick as well as long dildo is that although she said the 'tapping' against her back wall was what sent her to heaven, she also mentioned he was extremely thick which made her feel him in some shallow spots that she can't feel when I'm in her, so I'm thinking the combination of girth & length is what gave her the big orgasms that she doesn't get with me. It's the back wall I'm most interested in though - but the only thing she can remember is that it caused tingles & goose bumps everytime he pushed against it & that then built & built until there was an explosion of tingles that washed over her body on orgasm. She says the post-orgasmic tingling lasted about 15-20 minutes after sex. I'd give anything to give her that experience!

As an aside, I've searched unsuccessfully to find a woman online who has had this experience. When I posted on Ask A Woman, on other forums (other than LPSG) some were helpful but others were bitchy & defensive & not one of them has said they experienced what my gf described. I know for certain that my gf is being completely honest with me because she's the most honest, straightforward person I've ever met & never said the above to hurt me, only as an observation on how orgasms differ. She was pretty specific as well, when I asked for details.

And as a last aside: the 8x6 I used on her last time was really interesting. At first she said it was painful even though the cervix had moved out the way. She said she felt very full & uncomfortable at the back when sex started, but allowed me to continue thrusting with it very gently. By the time she was close to orgasm from me giving her oral sex, she said the sensation against her back wall was like little flicks but that it wasn't painful or pleasurable - just pressure. She had a tiny orgasm. I'd always thought women liked girth because it gave their vaginal walls something to clasp or clinch around on orgasm, but she said she noticed no difference on orgasm between the 6 inch dildo & my own 5 inch tool. That was really interesting for me.

I have a 8x5 jelly dildo, so I will try that out next. Thanks!

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media