Fun experiment with dildo size with girlfriend

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
So an update on my latest experience. Things are going really well. I used a lot more foreplay & passion this time round, eager to not make it as engineered as previously. Luckily, she was definitely in the mood for fun, which doesnt happen often, so I took advantage. We had sex for five minutes, then I used a large-ish dildo on her. She found it hard, saying she can feel the difference between a dildo head & a penis head compressing on the back wall, and that a dildo is much harder than the real thing, and therefore not pleasurable.

I then put the extender on - once again it was BRILLIANT to use. Soft, realistic, and stays on perfectly. I managed to get about 4 inches in before the girth was too much (6in), but she was loving it & came very quickly. It was a quick clitoral orgasm, no great sparks but she did say she really enjoyed it & is now really looking forward to the next session.

The result is that I feel a lot better about our incompatibility issues because she's making a real effort to be enthusiastic & enjoy it, and so there's no resentment. She says she's happy that I'm taking it easy, not expecting her to orgasm but just going with the flow. Overall, the immediate effect is our relationship has had less tension & seems to be going back to a nice place.

Who can argue with that outcome?

I'll keep posting as dildo play progresses, with my ultimate goal her getting an a spot orgasm or if not, then at least some a spot sensations, as she had in her previous relationship. But now that I'm not making that the goal of sex, and rather just a playful goal within the process, we're both a lot more relaxed.

Reactions: evolution

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
I still cannot get over a middle age women being unable to take 6" girth. Maybe she is having a hormonal issue causing vaginal pain. It makes absolutely no sense her young tight low mileage pussy could handle something from her ex that her mid age pussy cannot now handle. That is in reverse.
6" girth is above average but no means HUGE, I have fucked more women then I can count, 50 would be a pretty good guess, and the majority of them were young, no kids, low mileage pussy. And I sport right at 6.5 girth full shaft and 6.5 length. I am pretty particular with what I will fuck, and prefer thin tiny spinners, lots of really tight pussy adventures, but everyone of them handled me with varied levels of comfort or discomfort initially. Yeah most got big eyed upon entry (some are unphased by first penetration BTW), but most got big eyed, a few had me slow down, took a few breaks, some re starts, I for sure took many someplace they have never been, as it relates to the most girth they had ever had for certain. I am blessed with serious stamina and am a "fucker" not a "fuckie" which means I am not one to lay back with my hands behind my head getting a blow job, I am all about getting my partner off and giving them the fuck of their life. And ultimately every girl i ever fucked got the the living shit fucked out of them before it was said and done. And the women over their 30s, which had a kid or two...........they are not at all afraid of that fucking cock of mine, or had ANY issues taking it, they are just grateful. And I have come to enjoy women that can really take a pounding and are grateful.
So i would get that pussy looked at by a doctor

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
@Mikehuntishuge I think you're discounting variations in sensations caused by real dick & plastic dick. Just remember that everything I've used on her is dildo/extender which she herself has said doesn't feel anything like the real thing & is hard & unpleasant. I can't explain why she struggles with girth now, all I know is that has had huge in her past & now she struggles with 6. If it was a real human 6, I m pretty damn sure it would be another story, but that's not something I'm going to find out in this lifetime.

On an aside, I think that while your language is a bit strong your point is probably right. My best friend from school claims to be over 6 girth & says he's never had a problem a bit of lube and pre-preparation couldn't solve. I'm just telling you what I'm experiencing - I can see her pain & discomfort from 6 inch girth even though she absolutely loves 9x5. I can't understand it but suppose we're all unique.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok I read this entire thread, every post. I have a few questions and some comments.

First of all, Trott you are overly obsessed with trying to give her an orgasm that she hasn't felt in at least 20 years. If that kind of orgasm was the best she ever had, and you are 3" inches shorter than that ex dude, how was she able to get off the first time you and her fucked? If she hasn't truly been satisfied sexually in TWENTY YEARS, then why is it something that you are still trying for and she still talking about? I just can't believe that the two of you have had the opportunity to try every single sex position and sensation available in 20 years but instead have been over fanatical about something she had once a long time ago and knows she'll never get again.

Instead of spending all that money on toys, maybe take a super sexy romantic trip to a place the two of you have never been before!! My wife and I have had insanely fun sex when we go places because "it's a new place to fuck at" and the scenery change and the romance is very arousing, erotic and fun.

How energetic are the two of you in your daily lives? Do either of you work out or do exercise? Just curious, as physical exertion outside of sex can lead to more energetic sex, something it sounds like she does not engage in at all.

And I'm sorry, but after 20 years, how many sex positions have you tried? she had this "monster cock" that gave her the world of orgasms but what did they do together? He just gave her missionary and that was it?

Has she EVER been on top of you, ever??? If she's not into it, she's completely square especially after 2 decades of being with you. If y'all never have sex anyway, what does SHE have to lose in trying? It's an obsession game of you being the hopeful "provider" of giving her something that happened a long time ago, even spending decent money on the trying, but she's never even thought of trying something adventurous? Sex between 2 people takes 2 people's bodies but most importantly BRAINS to make it good, fun, exciting, erotic, sexy and fulfilling ;)

And please correct me if I'm wrong but you have only just started giving her oral in the last year?? Did I read that right from your posts in 2015??
How is that possible?
Does she give you head?
Has she EVER sucked your cock?
Have you ever sucked her clit?
What is her clit like?
Do you stimulate it yourself?
DOES SHE MASTURBATE AT ALL? Has she ever played with herself?!?!?!

My wife is in absolute love with my cock. I am very very happy about it! But she "fell in love with my cock" as she put it almost 17 years ago because she really got to know and appreciate it through giving me blowjobs. It is extremely sensual for HER and her addiction to my cock and sucking it came from seeing me get off so so so much from her mouth. The first time time it goes into her mouth is like electric sex stimulation for me and she LOVES it :) So if she's not getting what she wants/needs/desires from your cock that is smaller than "the best she ever had" then I suggest she either learn to love the cock she's got or she's probably really prude and not into cock at all. sounds like she's just lying there waiting/expecting her "lover" to make her feel what the books say you're supposed to feel (anytime the word "earth" is used by a woman to describe orgasm I think "Fabio covered-novels" and think "fake" or "over exaggerating"). It's like you're being dommed and she is as far from a dom as you can get.
--Her attitude to you going down on her, the "giggling" and all is cute and it sounds like you both might laugh and have a lot of fun during sex, but it now seems like she's giggling because as you put it, it's "absurd." That is sad! Is she even into getting off at all?

I have so much more to say, but want to end on one thing I noticed several times in your posts. All of the descriptions and exclamations about and from her concerning too big size or whatever sounds like violence. "Ramming it in," "sawing through bread," "get it out now," etc. What does she say/do when you are both doing it that is not terse or derogatory? Are her only comments during sex related to terse words or orders to you? Give that girl a whip and a mask and make her get down to business and be done with the games already!

Ok, this is what I want to end on. Her "urge" to pee from g-spot stimulation. Do either of you even know what that "urge" really is? It's not that her bladder is full and all of a sudden she realizes she needs to urinate. That's the potential for female ejaculation sir, aka SQUIRTING. Here's what I really truly hope you do soon:

1. Make her pee right before sex (she should be anyway, it helps prevent UTIs. Both of you sound quite inexperienced with sex even after 20 years and you used the word "vanilla" like 5 or 6 times, so...).
2. Go down on that girlfriend of yours and get her wet as fuck! If she laughs, hopefully it's not at you, tell her to shoosh up and that kind of shit ruins the mood and does nothing for her state of mind.
3. When she's wet try to finger her. (Again I need to ask: Have you ever fingered her? She try it herself?)
4. Search out and find that G-spot that gives her those "inward" Os you said she said she got from you.
5. Work on a very slow, sensual, loving vaginal massage. Caress her breasts (are her nipples sensitive?) and touch her all over while you do. Do some internet research to find out about a Yoni massage, and try to bring her to a g-spot orgasm from your touch alone. (This could take months of trying considering how "new" to sex it sounds like you both are.)
6. If she feels like she needs to pee she needs to just GO WITH IT and let herself get past that. Put towels down (again, she's already peed so it's not necessarily pee she's feeling pressure from, it's her urethral sponge/bulb/whatever and g-spot swelling and getting ready to expel fluids, but also the bladder expels some too, what the fuck ever just try to calm her and make her feel sexy, that's the KEY)
7. Don't let her jump up to go pee. Relax her to let it all go.

I think a LOT of HER hang up is something in her past and she's not open with you when it comes to sex. She had something like a full-on G-spot O with you, which sounded like it was very very good for her!! She needs to go with that! If you have success with stimulating her G-spot manually, and you can get her legs up on your shoulders again after that, I imagine if she's losing control and letting herself lose control over her own orgasm she'll wind up squirting all over you as you give it to her good!

In fact I bet once you're stimulating her G-spot for real and she's well aware of the feelings involved with it, she'll forget about her "big cocked ex" and you'll be fulfilling her in ways she never imagined for the very first time in her life :) Trust me, my wife and I have been fucking our ever loving brains out consistently for 18 years now and we had never experienced orgasms with other people and we have tried EVERYTHING under the sun except a 3-way. And I mean ev-re-thing ;)

good luck man you can do it, I mean, SHE can do it ;)

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
@techpump Thanks so much for your response, which is brilliantly probing & I'm going to answer all those questions as soon as I have a moment. All I gotta say for now is, how fucking awesome that someone actually reads this shit & has helpful suggestions and opinions. Back shortly with some answers which, as always, will be honest & frank

Reactions: techpump

Norwegian_Wood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a bit over 7 inches long, and about 5.5 around, and that is enough for me to hit right at the back of my gf's cunt, and give her huge, squirting orgasms (so strong she has nearly passed out). So you don't have to be especially huge to achieve it!

Reactions: manuelm

Norwegian_Wood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More seriously, I think you probably have serious problems with your sense of masculinity and self-esteem generally that would be better addressed by talking to a therapist than by experimenting on your girlfriend with various sizes of dildo.

Norwegian_Wood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As is your prerogative, of course. Just to qualify, I don't think there is anything wrong with having psychological health issues, any more than there is in having bodily health issues. So what I said was not intended as criticism or judgement, just something to consider.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
@techpump Yes, I'm obsessed, but I fully recognize it. She wasn't able to get off when we first started, she was extremely wet & said she couldn't feel me due to excitement (she made me wait 6 months for sex - but it was worth the wait, she's a stunner inside & out). By the time she told me that (a couple of years in), all was good as she could feel me & wasn't getting as wet & was orgasming regularly.

In my 20s, I DIDNT CARE about positions, technique etc as she was getting off & I was just getting my rocks off. I'm not ashamed to say this as we both grew up in very conservative households & knew no better. She said over again (without me asking) that she loved her ex but was in love with me & I'm the only guy her made her wet before touching her. Obviously, that went a long way towards downgrading my size issues.

Nonetheless she made a couple of comments that really stuck, without her meaning to be mean. She said she was turned by his bulge, which protruded in everything he wore & that 'don't worry, I've had some good orgasms with you, don't be insecure!' & 'I'm glad I experienced huge but really what's more important to me is emotions over size'. Great, I thought. I might as well be a fucking eunuch. Yet, I know her well enough to know there was no ill intent in those comments. I've hurt her with words far more than she has ever hurt me.

Positions? Tough one. The only time I feel her is when she's on top. The only time she feels me is when she's in lying doggie (her phrase: it feels great, like sawing through bread). Otherwise, nothing. Trust me, when you;re working with a 5 inch dick & a girl with a large Kim K style butt, reverse cowgirl, side by side, proper doggie, missionary etc etc are all pointless. Neither of us feel a thing.)

A new romantic place to have sex with scenery? We went on holiday to a paradise-like resort for 10 days. I was constantly horny, away from the pressures of work. She said we'd only have sex every second day, as everyday was too much. On one particular day, we'd done nothing all day & were lying next to each other. I was ready to roll, horny as hell & reached across to her. 'Not today,' she said, 'let's have a day's rest.' I was enraged & didn't quite get over that. Although we had sex again, it left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I felt really resentful until long after we'd returned from vacation.

I'm energetic and play soccer and squash. She hates sport and loves food. She'll never change. God smiles on her because she's never gotten fat & has remained beautiful.

Yes, she just had missionary with her ex. She's told me all about it, before backing off completely when she was worried I was too interested. She said missionary was fine because most of the time it was just a struggle getting him in. Once, after too much to drink, she said bigger was much, much better, you felt more everywhere, but of course that statement was recalled later, ending up 'big is just painful'. This unfortunately feeds the fear (substantiated or not) many men have that most women lie about size.

She's told me several times I'm over-sexed & I've accused her of being under-sexed. It just always ends a horrible stalemate of both of us feeling resentment. When I tested her (I don;t play games, but did on this occasion) by saying I was going to take a libido suppressant because I was tired of always being the one pestering her for sex, she didn't try to stop me. I was fucked if I was going to take something that suppressed natural urges though, but at least I knew where she stood: she'd rather have no sex than what she regarded as too much of it.

She's been dead against oral sex, and only agreed because I pestered her saying she was the only woman on the planet who doesnt like it. She did enjoy it, once we got past the giggling & embarrassment. Eventually, I gave up trying. She gives me oral sex, but always with the prefix 'OK, let me do what I have to'. She says it jokingly, but it;s a boner killer. She's never masturbated or played with herself and gets annoyed when she says the vibrators I've paid a lot of money for to spice up our sex life. She'll use them but only when I insist. She sees them as 'detracting' from sex rather than adding to it.

I'm very grateful for the tips you've given, really I am. But she will always check the time before sex & remark if it takes too long because I've wanted to experiment or basically just have some fucking fun. She orgasms like a man - five minutes of thrusting & she's done. I often hear men say, give your lady an orgasm with oral sex and then have intercourse. Trust me, once she's done, she's done. She wants to end it, which doesnt help me as I have delayed ejaculation (always have, I'm cut & a bit of an over-thinker, in case you hadn't noticed).

I confided in my best friend from school, great guy, but still a guy, so I wasn't hoping for much emotional support. He said: 'Just be grateful she isn't that into sex, can you imagine she was, there's no way 5 inches would do it for her.'

Great, thanks buddy! Anyway, I don;t know where to go with this. However, even if she had never had her huge ex, there still would have been an incompatibility issue. God's cruel joke. We suit each other in every possible way, lifetime partners. Except the one that's so important...

Reactions: techpump

Geohate

Sexy Member
Media
I also wanted to do this with my partner and did so this year. I am small girth and used a 6.5" girth strap on on my gf. I have never heard her or seen her look in so much pleasure. Afterwords i used my own and she was in silence. Qwite obvious that the big one was far better. She says she prefers having sex with me. I found it hard to believe as if she came so many times with tht amd not with me i think deep down any woman would rather come and feel full. I love it every time seeing her enjoying it so much. But when i come myself ininstantly feel belittled. Doesnt take long for tht Feeling to go away and then all i think about is how i want to do it again and loke thinking that it is all she wants

Maletopo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So an update on my latest experience. Things are going really well. I used a lot more foreplay & passion this time round, eager to not make it as engineered as previously. Luckily, she was definitely in the mood for fun, which doesnt happen often, so I took advantage. We had sex for five minutes, then I used a large-ish dildo on her. She found it hard, saying she can feel the difference between a dildo head & a penis head compressing on the back wall, and that a dildo is much harder than the real thing, and therefore not pleasurable.

I then put the extender on - once again it was BRILLIANT to use. Soft, realistic, and stays on perfectly. I managed to get about 4 inches in before the girth was too much (6in), but she was loving it & came very quickly. It was a quick clitoral orgasm, no great sparks but she did say she really enjoyed it & is now really looking forward to the next session.

@Trott.lint Hi, thx so much of this detailed review, can you tell me what kind of extension you got.