Fun Facts

T

that_other_guy

Post an interesting factoid about yourself (other than having a big penis) here !

Since its kinda my idea, I'll go first :

My 2 middle toes are connected on both of my feet ... (the 2 L & R of my big toes)

&

I love Taco Bell ... even though it is terrible for me

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so here's mine. My Mom has a scar on her right knee; on my right knee I have the exact same mark, same position since I was born....an odd sort of birthmark, don't you think.

Oh and if we are supposed to post two things....I love collecting beach glass from all over the world.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My childhood friend Suzanne (that's pronounced Soo-Zan) flunkced kindergarten. That's when they sent her for testing and discovered she was mentally retarded. lol

My father dropped me on the head as a child. I've pictures of me in diapers with two black eyes.

My grandfather on my mom's side was an abusive functional alocholic and beat his wife and five children. He had a child out of wedlock and died of a heroin overdose.

On my left index finger I've a scar that I've had since I was three. My mother had left a curling iron out and on and I reached up and grabbed it on the counter, because I guess it was shiny. It burned my finger almost down to the bone. My mother didn't take me to a hospital because she was afraid that child protective services would begin to ask questions about her poor mothering skills. 75% of my finger is scar tissue. You can't even tell unless I point it out to you.

I can suck a dick like the antidote's in it. lol

I own a pet rat. She's hairless and SO SO SO CUTE. :biggrin1: She's my little baby *hugs on her* Her nickname is Strotey, because she feels like a little scrotum with scratchy scratchy toenails! HEEHEE!:biggrin1:

I'm artistcally inclined. This includes drawing and painting (oil, watercolor, spraypaint, and acrylic).

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I inherited something else from my grandfather besides the you-know-what. Fat ankles.

Both of my boys have male pattern baldness. I have a full head of hair. They hate me.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a birthmark in the middle of my left buttock. My best friend (female) who also has the same birthday as me has an identical birthmark on her left buttock - spooky but true.

When I was 16 I had a real wanderlust - I had never been out of the UK - I saved and secretly planned a trip to New York to visit my Aunt. One day when my parents were working I left a note saying I had gone to New York on holiday. I stayed 2 months. Boy did I cause some shit with that one.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My mother went in to labor while out of town at a Neil Diamond concert with my grandma and my grandma's coworkers (all delivery room nurses). I was born four hours later. I'm still waiting for him to release an album I like.

I pay for broadband internet service, but not TV. I get two TV stations; three on a clear night. If you know me, you'll understand how well that actually explains my personality.

P.S. - I finished my last exam yesterday. If I passed everything, I'm done with college - unless I decide to get a Master's, but that's at least a year away.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When it's wintertime and the afternoon sun is streaming through the windows, I like to lie down in the sunny spot with my book and read until I fall asleep.

I collect vintage sheet music to hang as artwork, mostly turn-of-the-century, art nouveau, art deco, and asian inspired.

I love to jump in the car and drive anywhere with no destination in mind and explore. I have a knack for trespassing, whether it's to get a closer look at an old church, house, or more recently, a castle.

I have a small scar on the inside of my right wrist as a result of knocking off a christmas ornament, and my wrist landing on the ornament when I hit the floor. A few pieces of glass removed, stitches, and all was well. I also have a couple scars from a motorcycle accident.

I'm a sucker for stories. If you've led an interesting life, I want to hear about it. Lifelong interest in mythology, folk and fairy tales, science fiction, architecture, interior design. I'm a huge film and music buff. Love to write and have a couple of books spinning around in my head while i'm writing my current pictorial on architecture.

My friends say my bullshit detector is nearly flawless.

Two parakeets: Stranger and Fiction. One Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

I'm determined to go on a "ghost hunt" with a paranormal investigative group this year. I've been dying to do that for some time.

My skin is naturally light, but I tan quite well for a redhead if I allow it.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
mercurialbliss said:
I hope this month was much kinder to you than last. :eek:
Thank you mercurial, as far as I'm concerned, July just didn't happen at all.

The 'incident', as it were, occured while waiting in line under one of these at Cedar Point. It really stunk. Literally.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Thank you mercurial, as far as I'm concerned, July just didn't happen at all.

The 'incident', as it were, occured while waiting in line under one of these at Cedar Point. It really stunk. Literally.

I've been on that very ride at Cedar Point. You can't pig out on hot dogs with sauerkraut and funnel cakes before whipping around in that.

I've had the pleasure of being involved in two separate cookie-tossing incidents on the Tilt-a-Whirl at carnivals with two different men and they both spewed at the end of the ride. What are the chances of that happening?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
I've had the pleasure of being involved in two separate cookie-tossing incidents on the Tilt-a-Whirl at carnivals with two different men and they both spewed at the end of the ride. What are the chances of that happening?

Perhaps it was another common factor causing the flying cookies...:tongue: (It's no use looking, I've hidden your harness boots.:cool:)