Fun Facts

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
*Searches closet. Grabs leather boots with 3 inch heels and pointed toe. Digs passport out of dresser drawer. Heads to Philadephia Int'l Airport*

£558.00 20:45 Depart Philadelphia (PHL) Fri 04-Aug
Arrive London (LGW) 09:00 +1 day
Duration: 7hr 15min US Airways 98 Direct flight

or

£941.40 20:55 Depart Philadelphia (PHL) Fri 04-Aug
Arrive London (LHR) 09:20 +1 day
Duration: 7hr 25min British Airways 68 Direct flight

Heathrow is nearer....but you better hurry.:biggrin1:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
Too late. Checked Travelocity. I'm booked for Heathrow.

Don't worry. I won't be expecting you to willingly come to Heathrow for a stomping. But rest assured I will find you.

Have dinner ready, ok?:biggrin1:

That would be breakfast but OK, and I have a lounge pass if you need to freshen up.:wink:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
  • I can't drink Lemonade because it makes my throat feel "funny".
  • I have a twin brother and he is in one of the pictures in my gallery. If you look closely, you might be able to tell which one.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) I am semi-obsessed with the idea of having sex in each of the 50 states. I'm up to nine. Just got Ohio last month!

2) My right big toenail has a crack in it running the length. Been that way since birth. Dad too.

3) My parents were supposed to be on the newlywed show all those years ago, but mom was too embarassed at being visibly pregnant with me to go. I was actually born on their ten month wedding anniversary, she's proud to point out.

T

that_other_guy

I have another fun vomit story & this one just happened ! I'm in a bus right now & some girl just "undigested" her hotcakes ... Delish

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mjcp said:
1) I am semi-obsessed with the idea of having sex in each of the 50 states. I'm up to nine. Just got Ohio last month!

Ohio is a swing state. :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
...I've had the pleasure of being involved in two separate cookie-tossing incidents on the Tilt-a-Whirl at carnivals with two different men and they both spewed at the end of the ride. What are the chances of that happening?
Why the hell do you think the real name of the ride is "Tilt & Hurl?"

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well with me, I was born on June 4th in Hopkinsville Kentucky, which is the birthplace of 'The Jefferson Davis', my folks was there visiting some kin, and here I come into the world, and since my last name was already Davis, folks thought it was only right to name me Jefferson, I was the only one of 7 kids that was born somewhere other than Tennessee.

though I live in Yankee land since I was 13, I still have a bit of the accent in me, and when I get to drinking, the accent gets real strong and people around here can't understand a word that I am sayin.

I still have kin back in Tennessee that still makes moonshine.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that_other_guy said:
Post an interesting factoid about yourself (other than having a big penis) here !
that_other_guy said:
Not really believing that anyone could find this interesting...

1. At times I am very, very ticklish, I don't tell people because it normally makes them want to torment me.

2. English isn't really my first language, but I try really hard. Music and art feel more natural as modes of communication.

3. I have what I think is a well proportioned chest, but I have very small "boy nipples". I am not a boy btw. It used to bug me. They are well proprtioned nipples, but just small.

4. I have a bit of trouble with mundane tasks of daily life like housework, getting the rubbish out, finding clean clothes to wear. My friends help me.

5. I love driving in hazardous conditions: dark, snow, rain, ice, etc., etc.

6. Hugging is one of my most favourite things.

7. Oh and MY dad accidentally kicked me on the nose when we we playing once, I had spontaneous nose bleeds for years afterwards. I would have been pissed if I didn't inherit a decent cock from him, LOL!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Man, I love this thread... thanks That_Other_Guy, hope this one sticks around for a while.

Here's another from me:

The very first CD I ever owned was 'Devil Without a Cause' by Kid Rock. Bawitdaba, ya'll. Bawitdaba.

T

that_other_guy

glad you like it AA :smile: ... let's see

I love Law & Order SVU and actually watch the USA network marathons :rolleyes:

&

I recently got a hair cut ... and now i have really short hair

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Well, here's another vomit experience:

About 20 years ago, while still a chrysalis, I went to a piano recital and the pregnant woman behind me barfed on my right shoulder. Very distracting, especially since I caught whiff after barfy whiff all through the remainder of the concert. (Selfish of me, maybe, but I stayed for it all.)

I was circumcized at age 9. Had a wonderful time in hospital.

My mother lost her waters in the fifth month, and began going into labour each time she left bed. The good woman stayed in bed, and I was born in the seventh month. My parents feared I might turn out to have been a 'natural abortion' (no wisecracks needed here) and a sign might be my having a big head. And I had a huge head. What's more, I spoke apparent gibberish (no wisecracks needed here, either) until I started school, with only my sister understanding me. Then I began speaking and never shut up.

I have conical corneas ... each cornea tends to form a cone. They're invisible to other people, but any optometrist, looking through his equipment, will spot them immediately. Happens in one person in 50,000. Perfectly correctable with contact lenses, but they have to be hard lenses (soft lenses just conform to the coned surface and do nothing). The coning now seems complete and won't progress significantly. People ask me why I don't have laser surgery to reshape the corneas ... but if you do that, the coning process starts anew and you're soon no further ahead.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. I am the only person in either my mothers or fathers side with perfect vision
2. I am "blessed" with a double-shot of heart disease. It runs in both sides of my family, and it took my father's life when he was just 41.
3. I am the family geek.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to hear that you too have a vomit story Senor Rubirosa! And in keeping with Hatched's number 1, here's another fun fact about AA: I'm colorblind.

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, how are these...one little "Fun Fact" and one big one:

1. A have only one really noticeable scar, on my right kneecap. I tripped over some barbed wire when I was six. I was chasing a butterfly I wanted to look at.

2. I qualified for the 1980 summer Olympic team in weightlifting. I have no delusions that I could have beaten those Eastern bloc giants but it was a moot point as the United States boycotted that Olympics in response to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

As I type those words that I realize how absurd the world is.

a