Fun Facts

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
flashback said:
I have hairy balls. It gets matted if I don't comb it everyday..
Wow. Pube dreads. Is that unique?
AboutAverage said:
here's another fun fact about AA: I'm colorblind.
Red green?

I've got my mom's flat feet and I'm a bit knock-kneed. People have been telling me I walk funny since I was a little kid.

Zombie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ha... I've never posted before. But I liked this forum so I'll give it a shot...
Um... I idolize Plastic Martyr (www.myspace.com/plasticmartyr) And want to look like him.

I'm fascinated by plastic surgery.

I'm bulimic, and have been since I was 8 years old.

I knit and crochet.

I love sushi.

Um...

Yep.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
I turned 13 on Friday the 13th.

I lost my virginity when I was 14.

My second toe on my left foot is longer than my big toe.

My hair was naturally wavy until I had my son, then it became curly.

My son turned 21 in July.

My husband and I want him to move out so that we can have sex in every room and walk around naked.

T

that_other_guy

I love bamboo

&

I have 2 dogs ... and I hate one of them

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mjcp said:
My parents were supposed to be on the newlywed show all those years ago, but mom was too embarassed at being visibly pregnant with me to go. I was actually born on their ten month wedding anniversary, she's proud to point out.
Nine months, two weeks. And apparently, I was overdue. Furthermore, my brother followed ten months later. My father was a horny old billy-goat.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first album I ever owned was "Love Will Keep Us Together" by the Captain & Tennille. The first single I bought was "Beth" by Kiss.

Yes, I realize I am dating myself ... but it makes paying for dinner cheaper, and you're still guaranteed great sex afterwards.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 3, I was kissed on the forehead by Lyndon Johnson. I thought for ever after my chicken pox scar was where he kissed me.

When I was twelve, I was recorded singing solo Shubert's "Kyrie" in a 5,000 seat auditorium.

I went to the Arkansas ball for Clinton's first innauguration.

My brother and I both attended Ringling Brothers clown school.

D_Bris Klein

1st Like
Media
I wrecked my first car at the age of three by putting the gearshift into drive while my mom was out getting the mail. The car moved under idle power and hit a contractor's van parked at the neighbor's.

matt_1986

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. I was recording on the TV news and in a magazine from another country when at 6 years old I tied the drawstring of my pants to the goal post at a soccer game when I was the goalie and couldnt undo it.

2. I have green eyebrows its some weird genetic thing from having red hair, my sister has it to.

3. I am the only person in my family to have feet over a size 17US.

4. Every marriage in my family tree for the last 4 generations has resulted in divorce.

5. I got my forskin caught in a toy boat propeler as a child and had to go to hospital to have it removed.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
.....I was conceived in the back of an Anglia, outside a party. My parents were not inside at the party because my father was too embarrassed to take my mother inside, due to the width of her bellbottoms.

.....I once stowed away on a cruise liner for 4 days and had to share a cabin with a bride and groom and the bestman.

.....I just answered the door and it was the Mormons........I live in Costa Rica.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STOP THE MADNESS!

OK now you know we all have to know how and why no#6 happened?

matt_1986 said:
1. I was recording on the TV news and in a magazine from another country when at 6 years old I tied the drawstring of my pants to the goal post at a soccer game when I was the goalie and couldnt undo it.

2. I have green eyebrows its some weird genetic thing from having red hair, my sister has it to.

3. I am the only person in my family to have feet over a size 17US.

4. Every marriage in my family tree for the last 4 generations has resulted in divorce.

5. I got my forskin caught in a toy boat propeler as a child and had to go to hospital to have it removed.

matt_1986

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I have heaps more weird and bizzare stories I just thought after 5 you would have lost int......ooooh shiny *wanders off*

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Through childhood ,and up to around the 18, I had a feeling for numbers. I would have a rush of information about a specific number in my head. Like an elimination game at the ice rink would constantly find me on the number not called out for elimination. My friend understood this and would follow me in the game pattern without question and we would win. This gave us free admission for the next weeks visit to the rink.

I also could tell a pregnant woman the sex of her unborn child...but only if I had met the other spouse. I had to see the other spouse to have this feel. I'm talking like 40 right in a row. I stopped this when I was around 18. I thought a woman's child was going to be dead because I couldn't read the sex. I didn't tell her that of course. I never wanted to guess another child.

I played an instrument until 18...and although I was good enough...it did not come easy and it often made my brain hurt like a tough math problem that grates at your brain. I believe the connection to the music structure in some odd way was a link to another part of my brain that was supposed to lie dormet...perhaps a potential we all have but are too young in human development to tap at this stage of evolution... Whatever it was I can't do it anymore.

StMonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad dropped me in the pool from 8 feet up when i was 3...my grandmother almost went to the hospital because she was hypervenalating and yelling at her son-in-law at the same time.

my older sister used to push me down the stairs

my mom was a leader for my sisters brownie troop and i was always with her....i was a brownie scout troops mascot:guilty:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a teen I was fooling around with my girlfriend in the TV room at her parent's house, and we tried hypnotism. I got her to sleep quite easily and fed some sexually suggestive commands, and to my utter amazement it worked. She was writhing around on the carpet with her hand down her jeans in no time working on a very aroused clit ... when I heard heavy foorsteps coming. OH fuck... her granny is walking over her from her apartment in the back of the house!

My girl wouldn't wake up (nor stop masturbating) and I had no idea how to bring her back to consciousness... so I slapped her cheeks and she awoke just seconds before the door opened. Disoriented and surprised like someone awakening from a dream.

Granny knew something was up but there was no evidence other than our expressions.
:eek: