Fun Facts

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Well Col.,

Ringling Brothers also has clown school for juveniles as well .I remember it was six weeks. I loved learning to put on the makeup.But the tumbling and creating my own gag was not it. THey wanted my brother and I to create a sister and brother act but honest to God we couldnt stop fighting. I remember on the final test day we started the gag and some how it dissolved into an all out battle. We only emerged when the coach yelled that our time was up. We both looked up and said ,"But we havent even started!" LOL!

COLJohn said:
OK, Naughty, I can't let this one pass. Were you in training for miming? A brother and sister clown act? You must send this to the Coen Brothers.

matt_1986

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive been proposed to 4 times >.< And im only 20... I guess something about being able to cook, clean, sew, garden, paint, draw, and being way to romantic is a turn on for women.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
matt_1986 said:
Ive been proposed to 4 times >.< And im only 20... I guess something about being able to cook, clean, sew, garden, paint, draw, and being way to romantic is a turn on for women.

Will you marry me?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
1) Super dark brown hair and light brown hair dye result in a lovely reddish orange colour. (by lovely, I mean.... lovely.:eek: )

2) I was convinced I could fly until I was 9.. when I jumped off a hill and landed on my knee, cutting the shit out of it.

3) While I come off as a huge sexual tease online, in real life, I am quite reserved.:tongue:

4)I love the mindless threads.

5) MY favorite episode of Family guy, is the one Where Brian drinks, Stewie says something witty and crass, and everyone ignores Meg.:tongue:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker said:
One time I took a bite of a limburger cheese sandwich.

Once.

Hah!! That stuff reeks!! I put a lump of it in the radiator in my 1st grade classroom. Within 2 hours' time, school was cancelled because it stunk the whole building up something fierce.... I didn't get caught either.....:biggrin1:

T

that_other_guy

i was part of an actual fleshpile tonight ... :wink:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
5) MY favorite episode of Family guy, is the one Where Brian drinks, Stewie says something witty and crass, and everyone ignores Meg.:tongue:

Ummm, isn't that what happens in Every Family Guy episode ?:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
My favorite show by the way...

hungschlong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 23, addicted to the internet and am going grey.

I have a twin brother who is 30 pounds lighter than me, 5 inches shorter than me and my dick is 2 inches bigger, so i'm told. lol