Fun Facts

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungschlong said:
I am 23, addicted to the internet and am going grey.

I have a twin brother who is 30 pounds lighter than me, 5 inches shorter than me and my dick is 2 inches bigger, so i'm told. lol

Hey buddy, dont' fret.... "white hair" is wicked!! :tongue:

hungschlong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
amberleafbabe said:
i got my ex wife pregnant in my parents bed while we they were out of town.after my divorce i gave my ex sister in law oral sex while her husband was blowing me.​
:clap:

I once had a female doctor recommend I see anoher doctor (for good) after she examined my genitals. She didn't really give me a reason but I did hear her wisper "Oh my, big boy" under her breath when i pulled my pants down. She was only about 4 years older than me so I think she was a little uncomfortable.

T

that_other_guy

I can lick my elbow !!! :biggrin1: (apparently that's quite the feat)

pics in the gal BTW

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
mercurialbliss said:
I hope this month was much kinder to you than last. :eek:

what, that he should get puked on from 600 feet instead?

Fun facts:

I have scars on my right leg and left hand from when a bomb I was making exploded and shrapnel went through me.

I am a tongue roller.

I also am a flyfisherman. I build fishing rods and tie my own flies.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My boyfriend says "all feet are ugly except yours".

I've just looked at them and I think they're bony. But he thinks they're "pretty".:rolleyes:

I do not have a heavy beard and I suspect I'm done with puberty.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
One of my uncles sculpted Prometheus in Rockefeller Center. Another did the Stone Mountain memorial outside Atlanta.

My chief talent is sniffing out sweet swimming holes.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My last name is my mother's maiden name, not my father's.

I have an older brother exactly three years older - same birthday.

His mother was my father's wife; my mother was his girlfriend.

My mother was a teenager when I was born. I vaguely remember her high scholl graduation.

My father was a heroin addict, all my life. He died of an overdose, on pupose. My mother believes that I am an addict, because it's genetic. I never drink in front of her because I fear it would bring back memories of trauma she experienced, but will never ever speak about.

I grew up in true, genuine, grinding poverty.

I'm an avid reader and have been reading a book for as long as I can remember. I escaped the reality of my childhood in books. I one day want to write a book.

I think I may have been an oppressed woman in a past life. I read the book "The Color Purple" as a teenager, and had trouble controling my emotions because Miss Celie - was me. It was almost spiritual.

My heroes are mostly women who have overcome extreme adversity.

I'm deeply fascinated by other cultures. I would adore becoming close friends with a geisha; I find their ways mezmorizing. A really good drag show will do as well.

Though I never pick them, I've never - ever - lost a fight.

My eyes are green, but my pupils are trimmed in yellow.

When I'm concentrating closely, I turn my head away from what I'm focusing on, but keep my eyes on it. I look out of the corners of my eyes.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a bit part in the Clint Eastwood movie, "Heartbreak Ridge." It was filmed while he was running for Mayor of Carmel, so he was very very "friendly." Marsha Mason would sprint for her trailer as soon as the director said "CUT!"

I've been told on numerous occasions that my homemade cinnamon rolls put Cinnabon to shame.

I can add, subtract, multiply, and divide math problems in decimal, hex, or octal without a calculator.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a little psychic.

Back in Grade Three, we had a spelling quiz ... and I swear, as the teacher looked down at her word list for the next word, I 'got' each word before she said it. (I remember feeling like I was in a trance.)

Once, when I was working in a grocery store, I found a customer rubbing her forehead and complaining she couldn't remember what she came in for. I suddenly had the certainty that she wanted spray starch, and said so. She was astonished for a moment, then said, "Yup, that's what I came for," and that was what she bought.

I was once visiting friends when the size of our wardrobes came up. He said he had quite a few shirts, but he didn't feel he had too many. I thought for a minute, and said, "You have 36 shirts." He looked at me like I was nuts, but when we counted, he indeed had 36 shirts.

Lots of times I answer questions that people have been just at the point of asking. (And I mean, questions more or less unrelated to what's been in the discussion.)

I once even (temporarily) lost a friendship because someone found my mind too invasive.

There are other examples.

I know this sounds weird. Whatever was going on only happened occasionally and doesn't seem to happen any more.

T

that_other_guy

i just got out of the shower ... and realized that I only will dry off with a white towel ... thats so weird :rolleyes:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
senor rubirosa said:
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a little psychic.

Back in Grade Three, we had a spelling quiz ... and I swear, as the teacher looked down at her word list for the next word, I 'got' each word before she said it. (I remember feeling like I was in a trance.)

Once, when I was working in a grocery store, I found a customer rubbing her forehead and complaining she couldn't remember what she came in for. I suddenly had the certainty that she wanted spray starch, and said so. She was astonished for a moment, then said, "Yup, that's what I came for," and that was what she bought.

I was once visiting friends when the size of our wardrobes came up. He said he had quite a few shirts, but he didn't feel he had too many. I thought for a minute, and said, "You have 36 shirts." He looked at me like I was nuts, but when we counted, he indeed had 36 shirts.

Lots of times I answer questions that people have been just at the point of asking. (And I mean, questions more or less unrelated to what's been in the discussion.)

I once even (temporarily) lost a friendship because someone found my mind too invasive.

There are other examples.

I know this sounds weird. Whatever was going on only happened occasionally and doesn't seem to happen any more.

They study people with your ability at Duke. You probably haven't lost that sixth sense, and I bet you could strengthen it if you worked at it.

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the shortest person I've ever met or know about on here.

I do swing dancing at every chance I get.

I love music from the 20s.

I get drunk off of two beers.

I'm almost underweight to the point of starvation.

...I can't think of anything else...

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cat will actually come when I call her.

There was a bomb threat at my workplace recently and while the police do have a bomb sniffing dog, IT WAS THE DOGS DAY OFF !!!

Humidity will change my hair from pin straight to Chaka Khan.

When I wanted to take piano lessons as a child my mother decided that a piano was too expensive to buy for me to practice on so she bought me a harmonica...and lessons.

I have had 20 grey hairs appear so far...none of them were on my head.

T

that_other_guy

I enjoy sitting in traffic on occasion ... it's good for people watching (a pastime of mine :rolleyes: )

I like hot pockets ... especially the breakfast ones

80's music is one of my audio loves

I have run through people's sprinklers @ night time ... naked ... in a group ... and been caught by the rent-a-cop :rolleyes:

I destroyed a hotel room @ the W Seattle from a run in with salmonella ... they had to repaint the walls & throw away the bedding :eek: