Fun Facts

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that_other_guy said:
Post an interesting factoid about yourself (other than having a big penis) here !

Since its kinda my idea, I'll go first :

My 2 middle toes are connected on both of my feet ... (the 2 L & R of my big toes)

&

I love Taco Bell ... even though it is terrible for me

Hmmm..:tongue:

I'm very very olphative and 'palative' person in a way that I can identify smells and tastes of things mix together in essences and food...

My Grandpa saved my life when I was 6months old because I try to leave my crib and my head got stuck in the 'I..I..I' of it..I was there hanging by my head and getting sufocate...and he rescued me!:smile:

I used to make my home as little kid in the back of my Dad's volkswagen beatle and trow my toys , bottles, everything out of the window, and say bye bye to them falling at the road...and my parents tought I was talking to the drivers from other cars..until they notice things desapearing...:biggrin1:

I love to dance and sing since 8 months old and by the time I could stand by myself , they put me on top of tables and I could sing the hits I listen on the radio..I was a family star...:cool:

I found out that I love that green liquid on the bottle of my Dad's bar since I was 4..and use to drink that licor often...without nobody notice..but I knew I was doing something wrong...:biggrin1:

I got drunk at age 5 by drinking champgne in New Years party from peoples glasses..until my Dad notice I walk funny and etc...:eek: and interesting that I dont drink much at all...:wink: it was the sweetness of it that I like.

I treat my brother 2 broken arms when I was 10 with ice and crying with him...all night long...and my parents thought he was being just a sissy!:eek: when he had a 'silly' fall from his bike...and my grandmother when she had her face lift recuperation and my grandpa when he had his 2 strokes. I used love take care of people this way.

I love to clean my home, relatives, friends and etc...I just love to clean.

I felt from a height of almost 3 store building at a farm looking for my horse and did not brake any bone...I never broke any bones even though I was falling many times...:biggrin1:

Yes, I lost my biquini top at the beach...twice...:rolleyes:

I met one of my heroes, Jacques Cousteau and went to the Calypso when he went to Amazon long ago ...I even received a T-shirt!:eek:

I met in a fly and set beside one very well know brasilian international correspondent, a hunk to me!...and we talk during the flight and he gave an autograph in my Bob Dylan's new album...I was just 16 and he was at least 40...and he was kind and very patiente with my ways...:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Well, I have sooo many memories and fun that I better stop...here.:redface:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dreamer20 said:
I knew there was a fun fact in there somewhere.:wink:

You and me can write a 'book' about this kind of fun...warm summer days and nights spent at the tropical beaches..:tongue: :wink:

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
roosevelt said:
I've had 3 heart attacks I can acount for (possibly 1 or 2 others, but I'm not sure) all due to complications with berylium poisoning.
Um, dude, you might want to lay off the berylium salt lick, 'kay? :wink:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisella
I love to clean my home, relatives, friends and etc...I just love to clean.

roosevelt said:
Will you marry me?:wink:

If you decide to marry him Gisella, I'll get the house cleaned and ready for the wedding.:biggrin1: