Fun Handjob Technique!

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
Usually I'm not the biggest fan of handjobs, but recently, my girlfriend and I were going at it, she had a migrane and as it turned out, sex wasn't helping her headache. She decided to finish me off with her hands, and we found a new technique that I just loved. There is something really nice about the touch of someone else stroking you off, but then again, sometimes you have to do it yourself to do it right. So I started stroking myself on the bottom half of my cock, and she was stroking me off on the top half of my cock. I have to say that it was amazing. I loved it and came all over the place!!! The feeling of my hand and her hand stroking my cock, it was soo nice, it was like a contrast of different speeds of stroking, and different hand sizes and grip strengths, and her hands are soft and mine are rough, ohh god, it was lovely. before I knew it I was pumping loads of my cum all over! This technique worked really well for me, and it probably helped that my cock is big enough for the both of us to stroke, but for the smaller guys, you should still try it, if you aren't big enough for two hands, use three or four of your fingers to stroke, instead of your full hand, and let your partner work the head. It is still worth trying no matter how big you are ,I recommend it to anyone looking to try something new.

Does anyone else have any unique techniques?