Fun in College

B_RHICXS

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Knowing that you have a bigger dick in college is really a great experience. I've walked around the bathroom without a towel a few times just for fun and its great hearing people know about your size from word of mouth.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Knowing that you have a bigger dick in college is really a great experience. I've walked around the bathroom without a towel a few times just for fun and its great hearing people know about your size from word of mouth.

For some of us it was more impressive when word got around the women's dorm.

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@bottom3inch

Yes, I can testify that being smaller can fuck you up.

But it's not that it's the cock that is at fault, it's what your own self esteem does to you.
If you are really fun, creative and attentive in bed, I doubt your small dick would get in the way.

@RHICXS

I wouldn't mind seeing big guys flaunting, if it wasn't for my own feelings that they are laughing inside when watching smaller ones. That's my personal hell.

Please tell me you don't feel disrespect when you see a smaller guy, and perhaps I will start to feel better both about hung guys, and myself.

B_RHICXS

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having a big dick is like winning the lottery. It's really awesome and you should be happy you won, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else.