Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's an interesting question: I've seen a lot of threads about jacking or masturbating alone in public restrooms and urinals, but has anyone ever had sex or received a blow job in changing rooms or dressing rooms in department or clothing stores?
How did that go? Ever get caught? ;)

Last edited:

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
It was exciting got blown in a dressing room & had very silent sex in a hospital exam room. Flet like everybody knew but No one said a thing or seemed to notice. Great topic!

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Silly story, NYC at Banana Republic flagship store. My partner loved Banana Rep so much and was so excited to be just there, he was so turned sex came to mind in a changing room. Just two guys that were young and pretty having fun spur moment making a memory. Think we were busted as we each got 20% discount from an equally young and pretty all smiles counter guy next to the changing room.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've sucked on a GFs nipples a few times when she was trying on clothes in a changing room. And I also had another GF play with my cock when I was trying on pants.

Jake212guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucked a gf in a store dressing room once. That was pretty hot.

Also jacked off with a random guy.

Buying a cock ring once, the store clerk (little gay dude) asked me to let him know if I needed help with it. I didn't take him up on it. But could have easily gotten it if I had wanted it.

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some time ago I had sex with a girl in the changing room of a lingerie shop. It was very hot, especially since it was the first time I came in her mouth.

Almost every time my girlfriend takes off her clothes in a changing room I have to touch her, fondle her boobs and kiss them and her. Most of the times there isn't much time to do more than that, but it surely makes shopping a lot more fun!