Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve played football (soccer) all my life, this didn’t change after I came out and it led to one of the more interesting and hot hook-up’s of my life (so far). There's plenty of pics of me in Football Shirts on my profile, so you can trust that this happened!

This occurred last summer, just as the season was beginning to begin. The game began just as any other but as the weather became increasingly hot, the atmosphere on the pitch also heated up. I continued to clash with one player on the opposition pitch, with insults being exchanged between the two of us. It was nothing personal, but it certainly wasn’t pleasant.

Eventually, the game came to an end. Due to the heat of the summer's day, we all left the field shirtless and grabbed a drink of water as quickly as we could. As I cooled off, the opposition player with whom I had clashed came over.

He thanked me for the battle and shook my hand, and with that there was a note. It was a small ripped up piece of paper that contained his phone number and a little message saying hope to hear from you soon. He then walked off.

I was taken aback by this, and didn’t know what to think. I was unsure if this was serious and I looked back to where he was walking, and it was then that I really noticed how fucking hot he was. As he was shirtless, I could see his tanned, muscular yet athletic back. The beads of sweat dripped down his back and led down to his ass. He had a gorgeous fat ass, that was basically bursting out of his tight, white shorts. His legs were equally as thick. Tanned and Hairy, they were an absolute dream.

Cutting a long story short, I text him and we exchanged messages all day. He told me that he was straight but had always been curious and that as soon as he heard that I was gay, he knew that he would be interested in experimenting. I told him that normally I wouldn’t just hook-up with someone but seeing as though he had been such a tough opponent I would make an exception. He told me he couldn’t wait, now that the adrenaline was pumping through his body, and we agreed to meet up at the location of our football game that night.

It was around 9pm that night and it was dusk when we agreed to meet up. We laughed about how we were both dressed so similarly. I was wearing a grey hoodie, with my Adidas three-stripe joggers and my white Nike Air Force 1’s. He was wearing a black hoodie, with black nike joggers and the same trainers. After a few minutes of small talk, he leant in and kissed me whilst pressing down on my dick over my joggers.

As I got harder and harder, he dropped to his knees. Luckily the park was empty. As it got darker, I felt increasingly secure, but the thrill still turned me on so much. I leant back against the football post as he went to town on my fat cock. Usually people struggle to handle my dick, especially at first due to its size and girth but that night, it was no problem.

He was sucking me off like a man possessed. It was like no head I had ever received before, and to be honest, since. He had let all his inhibitions go and was just doing whatever he wanted. He slurped on my dick whilst tossing me off when I noticed a large bulge in his joggers. I told him to get out his dick so I could see what he was working with. It was honestly like a work of art. I wanted nothing more than to repay the favour and go to town on him but he refused saying that he was enjoying sucking mine too much.

With this, I instructed him to start tossing himself off. Whilst he did this, I grabbed the back of his head with my hands and started to fuck his face. He took this so well and as he gagged I could tell he was getting increasingly turned on. He looked up at me with a face full of cock and I could tell that this had been his fantasy for so long. He moaned louder and louder and he was wanking himself off with increasing velocity until he came all over the floor, getting some on my trainers and some on his joggers.

I was now so turned on and enjoying the dominant side of me taking over, that I made him lick the cum off my trainers. He seemed to enjoy this, and I then grabbed him up by the back of his neck and told him to open his mouth. I couldn’t take any more and came into his mouth, getting a little on his cheek and chin, which he told me to lick off. I did this, and appreciated the fact that he also had a dominant side.

He told me that this was one of the hottest experiences of his life and that he would love to do it again sometime. I told him I guess we’ll see.

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is
I’ve played football (soccer) all my life, this didn’t change after I came out and it led to one of the more interesting and hot hook-up’s of my life (so far). There's plenty of pics of me in Football Shirts on my profile, so you can trust that this happened!

This occurred last summer, just as the season was beginning to begin. The game began just as any other but as the weather became increasingly hot, the atmosphere on the pitch also heated up. I continued to clash with one player on the opposition pitch, with insults being exchanged between the two of us. It was nothing personal, but it certainly wasn’t pleasant.

Eventually, the game came to an end. Due to the heat of the summer's day, we all left the field shirtless and grabbed a drink of water as quickly as we could. As I cooled off, the opposition player with whom I had clashed came over.

He thanked me for the battle and shook my hand, and with that there was a note. It was a small ripped up piece of paper that contained his phone number and a little message saying hope to hear from you soon. He then walked off.

I was taken aback by this, and didn’t know what to think. I was unsure if this was serious and I looked back to where he was walking, and it was then that I really noticed how fucking hot he was. As he was shirtless, I could see his tanned, muscular yet athletic back. The beads of sweat dripped down his back and led down to his ass. He had a gorgeous fat ass, that was basically bursting out of his tight, white shorts. His legs were equally as thick. Tanned and Hairy, they were an absolute dream.

Cutting a long story short, I text him and we exchanged messages all day. He told me that he was straight but had always been curious and that as soon as he heard that I was gay, he knew that he would be interested in experimenting. I told him that normally I wouldn’t just hook-up with someone but seeing as though he had been such a tough opponent I would make an exception. He told me he couldn’t wait, now that the adrenaline was pumping through his body, and we agreed to meet up at the location of our football game that night.

It was around 9pm that night and it was dusk when we agreed to meet up. We laughed about how we were both dressed so similarly. I was wearing a grey hoodie, with my Adidas three-stripe joggers and my white Nike Air Force 1’s. He was wearing a black hoodie, with black nike joggers and the same trainers. After a few minutes of small talk, he leant in and kissed me whilst pressing down on my dick over my joggers.

As I got harder and harder, he dropped to his knees. Luckily the park was empty. As it got darker, I felt increasingly secure, but the thrill still turned me on so much. I leant back against the football post as he went to town on my fat cock. Usually people struggle to handle my dick, especially at first due to its size and girth but that night, it was no problem.

He was sucking me off like a man possessed. It was like no head I had ever received before, and to be honest, since. He had let all his inhibitions go and was just doing whatever he wanted. He slurped on my dick whilst tossing me off when I noticed a large bulge in his joggers. I told him to get out his dick so I could see what he was working with. It was honestly like a work of art. I wanted nothing more than to repay the favour and go to town on him but he refused saying that he was enjoying sucking mine too much.

With this, I instructed him to start tossing himself off. Whilst he did this, I grabbed the back of his head with my hands and started to fuck his face. He took this so well and as he gagged I could tell he was getting increasingly turned on. He looked up at me with a face full of cock and I could tell that this had been his fantasy for so long. He moaned louder and louder and he was wanking himself off with increasing velocity until he came all over the floor, getting some on my trainers and some on his joggers.

I was now so turned on and enjoying the dominant side of me taking over, that I made him lick the cum off my trainers. He seemed to enjoy this, and I then grabbed him up by the back of his neck and told him to open his mouth. I couldn’t take any more and came into his mouth, getting a little on his cheek and chin, which he told me to lick off. I did this, and appreciated the fact that he also had a dominant side.

He told me that this was one of the hottest experiences of his life and that he would love to do it again sometime. I told him I guess we’ll see.
Is this a true story?