Fun Out West With The In-laws!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rames, Nov 29, 2006.

1. rames

rames New Member

:smile:HOW IT ALL BEGAN!!
    In August of 1980 my wife's sister and her husband wanted my wife and I to go with them on a two week camping vacation out West with them. We would drive in one car and camp most of the time to save money.

We spent our first night camping in a remote area of the Badlands. It was very hot so we all took solar showers nude at the end of the day. Everyone was ok with this and we left our inhibitions back east. We all watched each other nude in the shower and afterwards. That night the sound of lovemaking was very apparent in the tent and none of us were any too quiet.

The next day I was driving across Wyo. and I noticed some activity in the back seat. My wife was sleeping so I adjusted the rear view mirror and watched my sister-in-law stroking my brother-in law. He had a huge grin on his face and came hard after about 80 miles.

When I later told my wife what she had missed, she pulled out my cock and got me off on the hiking trail that we were on.(I knew I was going to enjoy this vacation). My wife and her sister have always been a bit competitive!

The third night we stayed in a motel room with two double beds and after everyone had showered we lay in bed and played with each other. Both couples could see what the other couple was doing as we had left the bathroom light on for a nightlight. My wife stroked my very willing and hard cock as I fingered her and played with her clit until we both came hard.

Another night in a Montana campground, my wife was relieving me(blow job) in the tent when our in-laws came in from showering and my wife kept going even though they had to step over us in the close quarters of the tent. We did our thing in the tent as did the in-laws. There was enough moonlight to watch each other and everyone came that night.

One day the girls went shopping for groceries and my brother-in-law and I stayed at the camp site and decided to jack off. We both had enjoyed watching each other being jacked-off etc by our wives. We were both horny the whole trip and neither of us could believe how open and ready our wives were for anything. He told me that he did not know how BIG I was (About 8 1/4 inches)until that trip and that even his wife had commented about my cock's size (He is about 6 inches with a very large head) He asked if he could jack me off that day and I didn't object. In fact it felt so good that I came so hard that cum sprays hit his arm and shoulder. I jacked him off and he came but not in the quantity that I had shot!

The whole two weeks was so full of sexual activities that we couldn't wait to do it again some day and we did but that is another story. In fact in later years the four of us took several vacations together but none were quite as fun as this one probably because we were older and my wife starting having some medical problems which diminished her sex drive somewhat!

2. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. snoozan

Gold Member

Incest is so sexy. I'm going to go watch that video of my brother fucking his wife now and masturbate until I squirt.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Did mom hit ya off?

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

COMING NEXT at LPSG: How I fucked Santa and all his elves.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You mean coming soon........:tongue:

7. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I'm not certain he's ever stopped cumming. :rolleyes:

8. Smoothie1981

Smoothie1981 Member

Albums:
    Why did I suddenly get mental images of Mrs Clause doin something nasty with Rudolph.

*shudders*

9. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    Damn, you say that like it's something bad! :wink:

10. Smoothie1981

Smoothie1981 Member

Albums:
    I can see it doing well on dvd around christmas though haha

Draft saved Draft deleted