Fun Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Petherick_Poundlouder, Jan 15, 2009.

1. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Having fun during sex? Ok, we all know or are on the same page that sex is fun...great...good, but what about silly, fun, kiddish, sex? Jokes, whispers - have you had an exp with it?

And how did it go down? I dont hear enough about laughing when getting down.

2. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Me and the girl I'm with/seeing sort of have been like best friends since forever with the sexual attraction so, there's not one time when we're not laughing together.

And thats even in bed, funny things happen and you laugh, I would hate if sex was all uptight and serious ALL the time. Amazing sex usually is fun sex when you're both comfortable. Well, for me anyways.

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    fun sex?
    OMG yes!
    its a wonderful time to smile, joke, laugh and be in a very merry mood.
    it could be something we saw during the day, a funny way of saying something, an imitation, a silly fantasy. oh yes - fun while having sex to be sure. if you can't have fun during sex - time for a new person.

4. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

a lot of people try to get too sexy, or too erotic, so ya know, the silliness - not simply fun of sex itself or exchanging fantasies, is thrown out the window.

5. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    ah well - if having sex is that serious and no fun to be had, then no thanks.

6. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Haha.
    Well I think I might be a bit more silly than most. Like cartoon..well more than cartoon silly - thats just my personality, so during sex people might be too into the moment to just laugh all the way through it all. like, non-stop, comedic, laughter. thats what i aim for - or passion. one or the other...try to find a middle ground between the two.

Draft saved Draft deleted