Fun Teen Games

D_dickdick7inblah

Experimental Member
Media
This is my first post ever on this site, I hope you all enjoy my tale based very loosely on a true story.

My dick has always been above average, my balls not the largest but most defiantly not the smallest in the locker room. I measure at about 8.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide, impressive for an 18 year old, or so I thought. My best friend and I were just hanging out in his house, unusual because typically my house is the hang out spot. His parents were gone and we were content just watching NCIS reruns on cable, when I decided to have a little fun. I loved whipping out my dick and looking at other dudes faces when they see how small they are in comparison to my relatively big dick. My buddy had oddly never seen my dick, and we were extremely close so I decided to have fun and play a stereotypical teen game of “Who’s cock is bigger?” I thought I had the advantage so I let him go first, so I could surprise him with my much larger and more impressive dick. My friend Dan was a thin, but tall guy, with a very slim frame. Rumor around the locker-room was he is pretty hung, and he was letting it get to his head, so I had to knock him down a few notches.

His long dark hair covered his face and I detected a slight grin on his face as he lowered his jeans. The bulge of his cock was still hidden by the loose fabric of his boxers but I could see a hint of the sack of his balls from underneath the left leg of them. My eyes glued to the swaying sack Mr. Meek Dan commanded me to remove his boxers. I obeyed and what I saw before me was the largest two nuts I have ever be held. The sheer appearance of them caught me off guard, then I looked upward and my eyes fixed on his monster cock. Still 100% flaccid, it was at least 6.5 inches long. All of this beautiful meat was covered in a masculine bush of pubic hair that looked like he had never trimmed or shaved, the dark bush of hair thin when it came to that heavy sack of balls where there the hair was only peach fuzz. The lengthy uncut beast was calling my name and I could not resist. I was drawn to it. He said “Wait till it gets hard.” I said “How long will it take?” He looked at me was a confused look, then said with confidence “That depends on how well you can work your tongue.” Within moments his soft half-footer was in my mouth. I could smell the musk emitting from his man-meat and it turned me on even more. I swirled it round and round. It had only grown an inch or so.

I began to play with the foreskin, myself being circumcised, I have always wanted to see what the difference was, I could tell by his moans he appreciated my tongue playing games with it. His balls hung there looking in on my interaction with his dick; looking lonely I started to suck on them. There was so much to take that I could only fit one in my mouth at a time. With his right nut in my mouth, I continued to rub his dick. It grew larger and larger with each pump of my hand. I spit out his nut and asked, “How big does this monster get?” He replied, “I don’t know, I’ve never measured before. You can do it for me when the time comes. Until then keep sucking my dick, bitch.” My dick jumped when he said “bitch”, I love being talked dirty to, I looked down and saw that my dick was growing more erect, Dan saw it too. “Kinda small in comparison huh?” he chuckled “ I replied “8.5 is a great length.” He laughed never loosing the almost childlike smile, “Bigger is always better, let’s see how much I beat you by. “ He handed me a ruler with a wink and I placed it atop his semi-erect dick. It read “10” , “Well I’m sure I am thicker than you.” As I reached to measure his width it kept growing, longer and wider. He merely grabbed his cock and kept rubbing it, urging its continued growth. Within 2 minutes he stopped and said, “Done!” I looked at the completed work. Pre-cum oozed from the head and dropped to the floor in front of me as his massive balls still bounced off of one another from the force of his jerking.

It was most definitely a monstrosity, “Scared to measure it now?” he asked. “tell you what if you are wider I will tell everyone at school your dick is bigger, but if I am wider, you will have to take my dick up your ass.” I agreed, still confident, 7 inch girth is rare. I measured his length first, “12 inches” I knew in that moment I had lost a crucial bet, his width read “3.2”, which makes for an 8.4 inch girth, he had my girth beat by over and inch! I pulled my dick alongside to compare, he smiled as victory was obviously his. He chuckled as I frowned.

He reached into his wallet and pulled out a condom, “Bend over.”, he said with a twinkle in his eye. “Be gentle man, I’ve never done this before.” Yet I have always wondered what it was like. He pushed his giant cockhead into my virgin hole, it was shaped like arrowhead and it pressed forward as it conquered my uncharted territory. I squirmed as it kept plunging deeper into my hole. I could feel it stretching me as his dick kept getting wider and wider.

I looked down to see that I hadn’t even gotten to the widest part of his dick yet, he stopped pushing and started thrusting to let me get used to the pressure being applied. It felt amazing and I moaned with pleasure as my dick grew harder. He then moved on and kept plunging, “Ahh!” I sharply replied, “This is as wide as it gets don’t worry.” He replied tenderly. I looked into his eyes and saw lust. Dan was turned on by taking my cherry, I thought to myself, and I was turned on by his giant cock taking it from me. He was halfway in and I felt that I was as hard as I could get, he bent down and licked the full-length of my cock without missing a thrust. As he continued to go deeper and deeper inside of me I felt the need to cum. Then he said “Only 3 more inches to go man.” And I knew I was going to cum, My head cocked back and my chest tightened, my dick head expanded as my balls started to pump hot jizz all over my bare chest. My head reeled with pleasure as I came all over myself, Dan was obviously feeling the need to release even more know that he had seen me do it. I felt his pubes against my butt while his balls slapped it with a loud thud. His thrusting picked up and his balls hit my ass more violently each time, in all of this motion I came again from amazing sensation his dick was giving my prostate. He shouted “I’m gonna cum”, and I replied “Cum on me!”. He quickly pulled out and ripped off his condom I saw his balls climb up in their sack and his pee-hole open as his dick expanded, the first shot landed over my head as did the second, but the third time was the charm, it landed right in my mouth. His cum tasted amazing and strong like a cup of hot coffee, only a lot thicker. His cum continued to spill over my body joining the ranks of mine. After he finished he did something unexpected, he bent over and licked up the mingled cum, swallowed it then proceeded to scoop up more and feed it to me with his tongue. He whispered in my ear, “My parents won’t be back for another 3 hours.” It was then that I realized we were going to be more than just friends.

The End.

Reactions: Zyz and brk

trentsten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yea.. I love it Blahblah...love the comparison stories...I wrote one hope you read it....Titled "Baseball vs Football (who wins)"