Fun with cock rings

D

deleted294834

So my wife mentioned to me the other day that it may be fun if I wore a cock ring while we have sex. So, being the man I am, I rushed out to the Internet and picked one up. It came today; it is a 2" diameter metal ring that looks pretty cool.

I have no idea how a man is supposed to get both testicles and then his penis into this contraption. It will go around the base of my penis and is a little snug, but not enough.

Any ideas? Does anyone else on here wear them?

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just purchased as set of three but I opted for the rubber rings and it took some work to get my cock and balls through, but once I did I had an erection that lasted like forever.
Good luck

nevergiveup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wear a larger sized one, because I have big balls. You really have to be quite flacid and unexcited to get into the traditional rubber ring cock rings. But they are awesome and will make you ultra hard and veiny and keep you that way even after cumming.

I also have a polished pewter ring (nice because it bends so you wont choke your dick to death, but is easier to get into and you can get into it while you're hard. There's a website for them, myhardware or something along those lines, I found the link here actually! Sorry I can't be more helpful.

noone_home

1st Like
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my wife mentioned to me the other day that it may be fun if I wore a cock ring while we have sex. So, being the man I am, I rushed out to the Internet and picked one up. It came today; it is a 2" diameter metal ring that looks pretty cool.

I have no idea how a man is supposed to get both testicles and then his penis into this contraption. It will go around the base of my penis and is a little snug, but not enough.

Any ideas? Does anyone else on here wear them?

------------------------------------------
If it's metal, and you are on the large and thick side, I'd suggest getting a cord or cloth tape measure to measure around under your balls and up around the top base of your dick to see if 2" is enough. No one warned me, and I got one of the metal 2" ones first and after getting hard it was TOO TIGHT and things started turning dark and purple and I panicked! Not fun!

Basically, to put on on, just be soft, slip one ball through, then the other,
then tuck your soft dickhead in under the ring too and pull it through until the ring is centered at the base - and have fun!

All the best!

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use a metal cockring.you have to be flaccid to get it on. Push one ball through then the other, then finally bend your dick and push it through. then grab your dick and balls and push the cockring back to your pubic bone. Now you are in business.

D

deleted294834

------------------------------------------
If it's metal, and you are on the large and thick side, I'd suggest getting a cord or cloth tape measure to measure around under your balls and up around the top base of your dick to see if 2" is enough. No one warned me, and I got one of the metal 2" ones first and after getting hard it was TOO TIGHT and things started turning dark and purple and I panicked! Not fun!

Basically, to put on on, just be soft, slip one ball through, then the other,
then tuck your soft dickhead in under the ring too and pull it through until the ring is centered at the base - and have fun!

All the best!

Thanks for the post.

So I went a Googled what you just suggested with the string and such. Guess I under estimated myself. I measure 12.5" with the string and then you divide by 3.1 and you get just over 4, or a 4" diameter cock ring. So, yah so 2" diameter is not going to cut it. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Thanks again.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't get one of those metal rings on because my balls are too sensitive. I use the leather strap with adjustable snaps. Easy to put on, it works and after I come it's a "snap" to remove.

Novaboy

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't get one of those metal rings on because my balls are too sensitive. I use the leather strap with adjustable snaps. Easy to put on, it works and after I come it's a "snap" to remove.

Novaboy

Hey thanks for that, you learn something new here everyday.
:redface:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If a 2 inch cockring is snug around the base of your penis you have a thick cock, 6 inches plus in girth. Wear it as a shaft ring and push it back as far as you can to get as much cock through as possible. I prefer the stretchy silicone rings and bands that can be looped around the whole package, only cock or only balls and are very easy to take on and off. The rings will definitely make you girthier and harder. Just remember to remove them at intervals and rearrange them. Since your wife suggested it, let her decide how she wants to tie up your meat. Sort of like preparing a roast for the oven. Check out my gallery for fun ideas to use with cockrings.:smile:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
title_sex_info.gif
You are viewing: Sex Toy Info: About Metal Cock Rings
Metal Cock Rings
Metal cock rings are beautiful and elegant, but we recommend that they are used by experienced cock ring wearers only. Metal rings are not stretchy or adjustable, so please read the fitting instructions before using.
Titan Metal Cock Rings To ensure a correct fit: Measure yourself first by taking a string, slipping it behind your testicles and tug it around the top of your penis (where it meets your body). Mark where the string comes together—this measurement will give you your circumference. Now it’s time to get out your calculator! Divide by Pi (3.14) and this number will tell you what size fits you.
For example:

• 5.5” circumference = 11/4” diameter
  • 5.89” circumference = 1 7/8”
  • 6.28” circumference = 2” diameter
Tuck your testicles into the ring one at a time. Fold your penis down and while inserting the tip of the penis under the ring, pull the ring up towards your body. Make sure the fit is right (if it’s too large, it won’t restrict the blood flow enough; if it’s too small you won’t be able to get it on).
Make sure to use common sense, as metal rings don’t snap off. Take your time putting the ring on and off, and use a small amount of lube to help it glide over your skin. If you feel discomfort, remove the ring immediately. Please read the warnings in our cock ring section, as they all apply to metal cock rings as well.
If you have any hesitations about using a metal cock ring, don’t use one. We carry many adjustable rings that may be better suited for you.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, adjustable is a great suggestion to start with, like the other posters shared.
Snap leather, or lanyard type, or rubber rings... great ideas guys!

And that site that DC9 shared, Adam Male, has everytype you could want! ;>
Tell me about it!!!!
Take care man

D

deleted294834

Yah, the metal ring is not happening. There is no way I can contort my balls through that ring and do all that; hurts too much. So, I am going to investigate the rubber rings. Thanks all.