Fun with mirrors.

Media
At the suggestion of one of the lovely ladies of LPSG, I'd like to throw this out for comments and insight. As one who loves to watch their partner do their magic in a mirror, it's certainly easier for me to view ... how is it you're able to watch? Or do you even care to watch? :smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I a lovely lady? :09:

As promised:
I always have mirrors in my bedroom placed so I and my partner can watch each other.

If it's oral or titty fucking, I do it sideways to the mirror, so we can both see how I work his cock. If I'm receiving oral, it is almost always done with me standing and my leg over his shoulder or grinding my pussy into his face--but the pleasure of watching is all mine. :scool:

For sex, we either do it standing, like doggy where we can both watch him slip in and out. Or, we move the bed, do any position but missionary, and watch whatever we can... him slipping in and out, me rubbing my clit or his balls while ridding him, grabbing my boobies, tits jiggling, O face, etc.

Sometimes just the sight of our bodies moving together is enough without seeing exact detail, because the mirror adds a sense of voyeurism to the mix.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Almost one entire wall in our bedroom is mirrored doors but I don't usually remember to strategically turn them so we can watch. Positions that are the most fun for me aren't always the easiest to see in a mirror, but I do love to watch it when I can! It also turns me on to know my partner is getting turned on from watching too.

My current primary fantasy is to somehow (video?) be able to actually watch his cock slide in and out of me - close up.