Fun

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fun to me is reaching an elevated level from the norm that is well.... Fun. An experience that takes us someplace we have never been before or makes us remember something or somebody. A few years ago I was not having much fun but now I am thankfully.

Fun noun
something that provides mirth or amusement: A picnic would be fun.

But then again I know people who are no walk in the park or a day at the beach at a picnic.

Last edited:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fun to me is reaching an elevated level from the norm that is well.... Fun. An experience that takes us someplace we have never been before or makes us remember something or somebody..

This may seem like a really stupid question, but how do you know you had "fun"?

Was it just the happy memories, joy and happiness, or is it some other feeling?

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may seem like a really stupid question, but how do you know you had "fun"?
Well because it was not un-fun! I have a pretty low threshold for fun, I have fun going to the park or meeting a good friend for coffee. I have been know in the right company to have fun in a grocery store.

Was it just the happy memories, joy and happiness, or is it some other feeling?
There is almost always a feeling of glee, mirth or giddy-ness that is unlike other things in life that are a buzz-kill.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fun for me is smiling until my face hurts!

Bubbling over, full of energy, laughing, happiness, skipping, hopping, being playful, bouncy, singing, generally acting silly and looking back on those moments and smiling just remembering the feeling of exhilaration from that day and knowing all of those things make FUN to me!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fun for me is smiling until my face hurts!

Bubbling over, full of energy, laughing, happiness, skipping, hopping, being playful, bouncy, singing, generally acting silly and looking back on those moments and smiling just remembering the feeling of exhilaration from that day and knowing all of those things make FUN to me!

Almost the same for me! I also enjoy long walks in the countryside, games (of all types) and keeping fit. Oh, and I love cake. :smile: