Funky Masturbation

yaddayadda: Haha, well in my experience, most guys just jack off by fast pumping, and deep concentration. This topic is for those of us who do it a tad differently. I am eager to try new ways...

Difficult to explain, but well worth it! Try this out at least once.

First of all, I take my left hand (I am right handed), and put my thumb on the base on my penis (top), and press down. Then I take my left pointer finger, and put it between the base of my penis (under), and balls. My left middle finger goes on the back side of my balls, making a "pair of scissors" with my left pointer finger, and squeezing together. Finally, my left ring finger works with my left middle finger to press hard on that muscle behind you balls (middle does 2 jobs).

Then I take my right hand with lots of lube, and pump slowly, and hard. My thumb and pointer finger make a tight loop, and concentrate 100% on the head. I pump *really* slow, and lots of pressure everywhere. play around to find the most sensitive areas.
-------------------------------
I almost ignore the rest of my dick. My head is so sensitive, I just focus on that.

1811: sounds like your left hand is just holding the base securely while the right does most of the stimulation work.

i've found that a really good technique will make me shoot ropes much further for a longer more satisfying orgasm. i've also found that i spend twice the time on clean-up on a really good technique ;D i always blow through tissues when i'm least expecting it

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=yaddayadda link=board=youth;num=1075699233;start=0#0 date=02/01/04 at 21:11:33]Haha, well in my experience, most guys just jack off by fast pumping, and deep concentration. This topic is for those of us who do it a tad differently. I am eager to try new ways...

Difficult to explain, but well worth it! Try this out at least once.

First of all, I take my left hand (I am right handed), and put my thumb on the base on my penis (top), and press down. Then I take my left pointer finger, and put it between the base of my penis (under), and balls. My left middle finger goes on the back side of my balls, making a "pair of scissors" with my left pointer finger, and squeezing together. Finally, my left ring finger works with my left middle finger to press hard on that muscle behind you balls (middle does 2 jobs).

Then I take my right hand with lots of lube, and pump slowly, and hard. My thumb and pointer finger make a tight loop, and concentrate 100% on the head. I pump *really* slow, and lots of pressure everywhere. play around to find the most sensitive areas.
-------------------------------
I almost ignore the rest of my dick. My head is so sensitive, I just focus on that.[/quote]

Well, that's good as far as it goes, but you forgot the part about jumping up and down on your left foot while you play DIXIE on the harmonica and bang on the bars of your cage with your elbows.

Pecker

The best way to stop a charging bull is to take away his credit cards.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, here's how I do it, when I'm not in a hurry:

I begin by massaging my pecs (and other parts of my body, but eventually I get to my pecs), then start tracing down my abs to my groin. I avoid my dick at first, instead playing with my balls. This is all just to get me primed. If I don't already have an erection coming on, it won't get me fully hard, but it gets me going. (The balls especially: I found out early on that by playing with my balls before, I cum more.)

I then go to work. I'll usually put one index finger under my foreskin and start the head directly. Other times, I'll twist the foreskin left and right. This is still just more playing, not actually enough to make me cum, but enough to get me fully hard.

Now, I either start stroking or (very rarely) I lay on the floor (on my back), and start 'walking up the wall'. (This is just so I can suck myself. I don't do this often, of course; it's not as fun as it sounds, and I do it really about once every two or three months.) My stroking involves both hands.

Eventually, I'll just start fucking my hands until I cum. I squirt all over my body. Then I just keep jacking, using various techniques, until I cum again. Rinse and repeat until I'm no longer horny. By then, the cum's just oozing out.

Finally, I either take a shower or gather all the cum on my body that I can and swallow it. Usually, I only do the latter when some cum actually hit my mouth during my orgasm. Either way, I shower after of my orgasm just to make sure my entire body gets cleaned. Not all cum ends up on my body (especially when I'm standing or sitting), so what I do with the rest varies: In most places, I clean it up. In the toilet, I flush. In the shower or the middle of nowhere, I just let it be.

HungJordan: I usually start by slowly jacking my cock from the base all the way to the top and back again. I like tugging on my nuts until there's a pleasent ache in my balls. Another thing that I like to do is gently rub my piss slit with my thumb or index finger. I am VERY sensitive there. In fact so sensitive I can hardly stand in. I almost immediately start to leak as my dick tries to lube the friction to smoothness. By now I am fully erect and begin jackin faster and faster. If I get to close I stop and let my dong bob up and down in the air then start again. After awhile I get too close and then I shoot. Usually all over my chest, floor sometimes, bed always. Like some I wait then start jackin again. I can shoot 2 or 3 times at a sitting very easily if I edge.

yaddayadda: [quote author=1811 link=board=youth;num=1075699233;start=0#1 date=02/02/04 at 02:37:16]sounds like your left hand is just holding the base securely while the right does most of the stimulation work.

i've found that a really good technique will make me shoot ropes much further for a longer more satisfying orgasm.  i've also found that i spend twice the time on clean-up on a really good technique  ;D  i always blow through tissues when i'm least expecting it [/quote]

Lol, it's a bit more than just holding the base. This set-up hits all the sensitive spots - at least on me. Variances in pressure and such make me go crazy.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I masturbate more with my fingertips than by wrapping my fist around my tool. I can't reach all the way around the thing anyway...

BUT, another way I can get off that I really enjoy -- I stick my thumb inside my foresin, under the glans, and tug and roll the foreskin and frenulum between my thumb and index finger. Depending on the rhythm and intensity of the stimulation, I can come in less than a minute using this method, or I can prolong the session for quite some time.

dancinfool: check it out:

www.jackinworld.com

go to the "techniques" page and there are loads to chose from! i hope you have as much fun as i do there!

lomejorhombre: Amoung the last times I ever "masturbated" was when I was 19. You really can't call it masturbation because I did not use anything to stimulate myself, absolutely no touching occurred. One night I woke up and I was already fully erect, not uncommon at this age, but I had such an overwehlming feeling of arousal and I proceded to think my way through it. I felt and planned and moved all in my head while this almost meditated stated. Then I finally climaxed and had the best organsm I had ever experienced. I never could do it again, and this was partly why I stopped it all together, because I just couldn't top it!
GE