Funniest comment you ever heard about your size

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There have been some good "size comment" threads, but I didn't find one specifically on funny comments.

I like funny; most people do. I have high hopes for a hilarious thread. My starting contribution is only mildly amusing, but we have to start somewhere.

When I was in my twenties (or thirties, not quite sure) my wife and I were drinking wine and joking with my parents. Somewhere in the conversation it came up just how the nurses reacted were when I was born.

I had never heard any such story before, and my dad was smiling knowingly. So I prodded my mother to explain what she meant. She hesitated a bit, but had consumed enough Almaden Mountain Rhine to answer. She explained that when I was born the nurses were all chattering away about me. My mother asked what was going on and one said, "It's just that that's the biggest penis we've ever seen on a newborn!"

My mother, through her somewhat drugged fog (this was the 1950s, before Lamaze), claims to have replied, "That's my boy!"

Reactions: Thebigkd

Bump!
Ok, so to explain, I was here on LPSG as ThreeLegsGood in 2011 and 12. When I left, my handle was changed, as was the practice back then, to D_JohnQPubic. D for disabled, the account, not me.
I returned in 2014 as EE2014 and I like this thread. It needs more answers.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been some good "size comment" threads, but I didn't find one specifically on funny comments.

I like funny; most people do. I have high hopes for a hilarious thread. My starting contribution is only mildly amusing, but we have to start somewhere.

When I was in my twenties (or thirties, not quite sure) my wife and I were drinking wine and joking with my parents. Somewhere in the conversation it came up just how the nurses reacted were when I was born.

I had never heard any such story before, and my dad was smiling knowingly. So I prodded my mother to explain what she meant. She hesitated a bit, but had consumed enough Almaden Mountain Rhine to answer. She explained that when I was born the nurses were all chattering away about me. My mother asked what was going on and one said, "It's just that that's the biggest penis we've ever seen on a newborn!"

My mother, through her somewhat drugged fog (this was the 1950s, before Lamaze), claims to have replied, "That's my boy!"
This reminds me of an episode of THE SIMPSONS here it flashes back to Bart's birth, and Homer says, "And WHAT A BOY"