Funniy conversation with a gay friend.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just had dinner with a group of old school friends that I haven't seen in years. One of them is gay (we knew, or at least suspected at school but nothing was discussed back then). Anyway we were reminiscing about the old school days and he started going on about this one guy in our class and how he was the hottest guys in the world, and this gay guy used to perve over him.

I had to bite my tongue and not let on that actually this hot guy and I used to blow each other all the time when we were growing up! I had a visual of his mouth over my cock while this guys was telling me how hot he was and what a pity he was straight! haha.. he actually is straight and married now but I thought it was funny that I have sucked his amazing cock and he has swallowed my cum, while this gay guy went on about how "if only he was gay".. hahaha:smile:

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was an extremely popular bad boy in my school the years ahead of me: he was wildly handsome and a veritable chick magnet through much of his high school career. In the summer before his senior year a rumor started circulating that he'd been caught giving a blowjob to another super-hot guy behind a popular live-rock place a few towns over.

By way of overcompensating, he seemed to have latched onto me and taunted me with unrelievedly intense anti-gay slurs and innuendo throughout his senior year. Though I knew privately that I really was gay, I was a virgin and hadn't come out yet, so I found his obnoxious "jokes" humiliating and dehumanizing. Though he never got physically violent, his insults were entirely beyond the pale.

Flash forward four years later, and I was enjoying myself at a Boston bar known for its young clientele and alt/new-wave Thursday night parties, surrounded by friends who'd know me for years. I saw him walk in and order a drink from the bar before kicking up his heels and dancing with a (somewhat) older guy. At a certain point, I walked over to him on the dance floor, leaned in and asked if he wasn't whom I knew him to be. Assenting with a curious expression as to how I'd know him, I reminded him of who I was and the degree to which his assholish bullying really effected my junior year, including preventing me from making friends. He'd been a complete and utter cunt to me, and his behavior encouraged others to do the same.

I poked his chest with a finger and called him a "closeted piece of shit".

He and his group left soon afterward.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like a real asshole.. but I think that is quite common. Highly sexed good looking guy fucks around with another guy (gay or straight), but then over compensates by picking on the gay guy. Hypocritical and not acceptable, but understandable given the emotional turmoil experienced.

I fooled around with three guys when growing up, and had a few "lesser" sexual encounters with another 2 or 3 (eg: circle jerks etc). all those guys are straight now and married etc.. I would be curious as to what % of "straight" guys have touched/sucked/fucked cock in their virile teen years? I suspect more than people would admit! The interesting thing for me was that the three guys that I fooled around with were three of the hottest and most popular guys in my school - any correlation or just coincidence?? (By the way I don't put myself in that top catagory for hotness, but I did have one of the largest cocks so that may have been a factor. I know for at least two of the three they were fascinated with my size...)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was an extremely popular bad boy in my school the years ahead of me: he was wildly handsome and a veritable chick magnet through much of his high school career. In the summer before his senior year a rumor started circulating that he'd been caught giving a blowjob to another super-hot guy behind a popular live-rock place a few towns over.

By way of overcompensating, he seemed to have latched onto me and taunted me with unrelievedly intense anti-gay slurs and innuendo throughout his senior year. Though I knew privately that I really was gay, I was a virgin and hadn't come out yet, so I found his obnoxious "jokes" humiliating and dehumanizing. Though he never got physically violent, his insults were entirely beyond the pale.

Flash forward four years later, and I was enjoying myself at a Boston bar known for its young clientele and alt/new-wave Thursday night parties, surrounded by friends who'd know me for years. I saw him walk in and order a drink from the bar before kicking up his heels and dancing with a (somewhat) older guy. At a certain point, I walked over to him on the dance floor, leaned in and asked if he wasn't whom I knew him to be. Assenting with a curious expression as to how I'd know him, I reminded him of who I was and the degree to which his assholish bullying really effected my junior year, including preventing me from making friends. He'd been a complete and utter cunt to me, and his behavior encouraged others to do the same.

I poked his chest with a finger and called him a "closeted piece of shit".

He and his group left soon afterward.

Was that Buddies or Darts?

Either way, I'm glad you gave him what-for. :wink: