Funny anecdotes

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by luvguyz, Jan 3, 2012.

1. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Share your funny stories. Here's two of mine to start:

Last summer the topic of penis size came up between me and two friends (they happen to be str8) So we all decided to tell each other our sizes. I went last and included my girth which happens to be 5". The other two guys both almost fainted from shock b/c they thought I meant 5" across the top of my dick, not the circumference lol. Apparently they had never heard a cock described in two dimensions before. It took a lot of convincing to get them to realize thats actually a very average measurement. :rolleyes:

My other story involves me and a FWB from about 5 or 6 years ago. This guy is white and a bit of a stoner. We were doing our thing and while I was sucking him, he goes "oh yeah suck that black cock!" LOL! I guess he forgot which dick was his and which was mine in the heat of the moment lol. We had a really good laugh over that.

2. BUSTERHYMAN

Gold Member

I fucked a brazilian girl that i would have sworn was white but was black and latin.......

3. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    over the holidays was looking for Brazillian nuts...so when I asked the hunky guy in the produce section "do you have Brazillian nuts?" He replied with a sly grin, "no, and I've never had a Brazillian wax either"...haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice