Funny anecdotes

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by luvguyz, Jan 3, 2012.

1. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Share your funny stories. Here's two of mine to start:

Last summer the topic of penis size came up between me and two friends (they happen to be str8) So we all decided to tell each other our sizes. I went last and included my girth which happens to be 5". The other two guys both almost fainted from shock b/c they thought I meant 5" across the top of my dick, not the circumference lol. Apparently they had never heard a cock described in two dimensions before. It took a lot of convincing to get them to realize thats actually a very average measurement. :rolleyes:

My other story involves me and a FWB from about 5 or 6 years ago. This guy is white and a bit of a stoner. We were doing our thing and while I was sucking him, he goes "oh yeah suck that black cock!" LOL! I guess he forgot which dick was his and which was mine in the heat of the moment lol. We had a really good laugh over that.

2. BUSTERHYMAN

Gold Member

I fucked a brazilian girl that i would have sworn was white but was black and latin.......

3. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    over the holidays was looking for Brazillian nuts...so when I asked the hunky guy in the produce section "do you have Brazillian nuts?" He replied with a sly grin, "no, and I've never had a Brazillian wax either"...haha

Draft saved Draft deleted