Funny animal pics or memes

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
great-animal-photos-13.jpg

Reactions: Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you own this type of cat, do you have to sunscreen it?

I know there is special care for sphynx kitties. Weekly bathing, as the skin can build up oils which can leave marks on sheets & stuff. Ear cleaning (because no hair in ears). They also need lots of heat.

As for SPF, no human spf is safe for them so shaded areas are best.

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know there is special care for sphynx kitties. Weekly bathing, as the skin can build up oils which can leave marks on sheets & stuff. Ear cleaning (because no hair in ears). They also need lots of heat.

As for SPF, no human spf is safe for them so shaded areas are best.
Wow....I think I’ll stick with my furry babies.

Reactions: INCUBUS

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wanted one so bad for a long time!! They look so adorably ugly...I just wanna hug and cuddle one.

But I'd never pay a breeder, I'd rather take in adult rescues. They need the most love :heart:
I’ve owned pets my whole life and never paid a breeder. Always gotten rescues. One (you’ve seen her), was an adult rescue who can’t even meow due to torture. She can only whisper meow. She’s so tubby and happy now it’s bananas. Most gentle creature ever. The other cats are even kind to her, it’s like they know she’s been through hell. I got her from a no-kill rescue.

The other two were rescued as kittens - one going for euthanasia (shelter was overrun with cats and kittens) and the other a barn cat. Barn kitties don’t always last too long. Coyotes. Both think they run the house. Little weirdos.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*gets all sniffly on rescued kittehs* My crew are all urchins I housed up to pets. Fat, sassy, happy and healthy. A sickly lot when the first one found me. He was a brave little dude to venture out from his hiding place in the middle of the night and to face a big dog (Spaz)

As the sticker on my truck says *No, not the Fuck Trump one* Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Pets Die!

My new kitteh project is getting all the ferals at the Circle K neutered/spayed. Regular feedings is putting weight on them and earning their trust.

Reactions: LaFemme and Enid

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*gets all sniffly on rescued kittehs* My crew are all urchins I housed up to pets. Fat, sassy, happy and healthy. A sickly lot when the first one found me. He was a brave little dude to venture out from his hiding place in the middle of the night and to face a big dog (Spaz)

As the sticker on my truck says *No, not the Fuck Trump one* Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Pets Die!

My new kitteh project is getting all the ferals at the Circle K neutered/spayed. Regular feedings is putting weight on them and earning their trust.
My grandma was an expert in rescuing feral kitties. She could charm them right out of the woods. She’d feed them and care for them and before you know they would let her pet them and tend to wounds and whatnot. She was amazing. She could also make any plant grow, too.

I sure miss her. :oops:

Reactions: MisterB and Enid

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My grandma was an expert in rescuing feral kitties. She could charm them right out of the woods. She’d feed them and care for them and before you know they would let her pet them and tend to wounds and whatnot. She was amazing. She could also make any plant grow, too.

I sure miss her. :oops:

Ya Grandma was good with familiars. Even if the familiars weren't already familiar with her.

In my opinion, the best Grandmas are the witchy kind.

Reactions: LaFemme