Funny bedroom experiences

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This sounds like a scene that belongs in a movie, of course the actor playing me would likely be in better shape, have a less hairy chest, and be better looking, but still....haha. Please read and tell me something this crazy has happened to you, because I'm still laughing about it.

My girlfriend and I were having sex last night, I finally got her to try it doggystyle....before she was quite hesitant because she always wanted me to look at her during the act, so I was quite happy. I posted in another thread about my problems as of late maintaining a "full erection" during sex, but last night I was very aroused after she gave me a full body massage. I figure I just must have been so relaxed that I was ready for action.

Anyway, she'd always had the fantasy of being shackled to the bed with handcuffs but had thought it was kind of weird, but I eased her worries and put the cuffs on her. We're going at it, but her bed is kind of small, so I was posistioned at the end (no pun intended). I was almost ready to cum when she thrust back into me really hard....I lost my balance and fell off the bed. I smacked my head against her dresser and then fell onto her box fan back first, pretty much smashing the shit out of it. She starts laughing and laughing, saying "oh my god, I'm so sorry" while I'm laying on the fan in a daze.

Oh, but it doesn't end there. Apparently when I landed on the fan, I must have messed the motor up pretty damn well, because I start smelling smoke. Yes, the damn thing was still plugged in, and was smoking like crazy. I get up hurting quite a bit, unplug the fan, and try and find the key to the handcuffs. I guess in the heat of the moment she must have knocked it off the bedside table, because I can't find the damn thing to save my life. Then the smoke alarm in her room starts to go off. I open up the window and try and wave the smoke away with a blanket because I'm not tall enough to reach the smoke detector to take out the batteries. Her roomate starts knocking on the door, asking if everything is ok, I'm yelling at her not to come in and that everything is ok. Jesus.

Anyway, I found a chair to stand on, unplugged the smoke detector, and finally found the key behind the bedside table. I'm sure the whole neighborhood caught me standing on a chair naked with a raging erection trying to take the batteries out of a blaring smoke alarm since the window was now open. Fantastic......

wutdouthink

Experimental Member
Media
I have a good one.....Me and my girlfriend were going at it for a while on my couch and i got to the point to where i was about to cum. since we are young and don't want a kid I always pull out. I was on top so I got off and stood up at the edge of my couch while she sat next to me and jerked me off to a finish. so at this point i am standing facing to her left and she is sitting down. another thing worth mentioning is that we hadn't had sex in a while (you'll see why this plays a roll in a minute). I start to cum and because we hadn't had sex in a while it is one of those really intense orgasms where you can barely stand because it makes you weak in the knees and everywhere else. so i put one of my knees on the couch on the right side of my gf to hold myself up. but this proves to be a bad descision because as i do this she speeds up and makes it feel even better so i lose all the power to stay upright and kind of fall over on top of her. but as i fall i put out my hand to brace myself on the couch cushion so i don't fall on top of her. but that is where i go wrong. the hand i threw out to hold my body weight up ends up just clocking her in the jaw and cheek. she obviously stops what she is doing and looks at me with tears welling up in her eyes and says "you just punched me in the face". I lost any good feeling i had and began to tell her how extrodinarily sorry I am and how it was a mistake. she knew i didnt do it on purpose and luckily saw the humor in it right away. so we laughed about it together about a minute later (even though her jaw hurt her for the rest of the day).

now we just tell this story to our friends to make them laugh

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by wutdouthink@Nov 2 2005, 12:48 PM
I have a good one.....Me and my girlfriend were going at it for a while on my couch and i got to the point to where i was about to cum. since we are young and don't want a kid I always pull out. I was on top so I got off and stood up at the edge of my couch while she sat next to me and jerked me off to a finish. so at this point i am standing facing to her left and she is sitting down. another thing worth mentioning is that we hadn't had sex in a while (you'll see why this plays a roll in a minute). I start to cum and because we hadn't had sex in a while it is one of those really intense orgasms where you can barely stand because it makes you weak in the knees and everywhere else. so i put one of my knees on the couch on the right side of my gf to hold myself up. but this proves to be a bad descision because as i do this she speeds up and makes it feel even better so i lose all the power to stay upright and kind of fall over on top of her. but as i fall i put out my hand to brace myself on the couch cushion so i don't fall on top of her. but that is where i go wrong. the hand i threw out to hold my body weight up ends up just clocking her in the jaw and cheek. she obviously stops what she is doing and looks at me with tears welling up in her eyes and says "you just punched me in the face". I lost any good feeling i had and began to tell her how extrodinarily sorry I am and how it was a mistake. she knew i didnt do it on purpose and luckily saw the humor in it right away. so we laughed about it together about a minute later (even though her jaw hurt her for the rest of the day).

now we just tell this story to our friends to make them laugh
[post=357605]Quoted post[/post]​

Great story!

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there-

I remember a funny incident I had with my former GF Corry... it wasn't exactly a bedroom accident, since we were camping when it happened, but it fits into the greater category of sexual accidents.

We had been camping with a crowd of some of her and her Dad's bike buddies, and along with the admittedly pretty big dinner came a lot of Whiskey shots... however, later when we retired to our tent we were both pretty drunk, had sex, eventually moved into doggy style, and after some minutes the back-and-fore motion, together with the heavy dinner and the drinks took the toll on Corry's stomach - she slapped her hand over her mouth and hurriedly scrambled out of the tent, barely making it out of it before she threw up her dinner... bent over in front of our tent, naked, her thighs still glistening with the love juices - it was pretty obvious what she had been doing before.

I guess this is for the ones with the expulsion-tested humor.

Bruce

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by KidBrown@Nov 1 2005, 04:25 PM
This sounds like a scene that belongs in a movie, of course the actor playing me would likely be in better shape, have a less hairy chest, and be better looking, but still....haha. Please read and tell me something this crazy has happened to you, because I'm still laughing about it.

[post=357450]Quoted post[/post]​

Hillarious!
Think if you'd have been knocked out though, with the GF locked up and all.

I have one that is funny, I had set up an antique bed for my parents after they had moved, and a girl friend had come out to stay the night. We quietly snuck into the house after being out at a bar and were in the middle of a doggie style session and was just cumming when the foot of the bed disconnected from the rails holding the mattress. Down we slid, with semen spraying everywhere as the foot of the bed slammed to the floor. I said to her "Did the Earth move for you too?" and we were trying to muffle our laughter when a knock came to the door asking if everything was ok. We didn't even have the lights on yet, but said we were ok, and explained the bed falling apart in the morning. (I don't think we had to mention what we were doing)

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The last two stories were very good, made me laugh quite a bit. Damn those antique beds !!

Bruce, did anyone see your girlfriend in the state she was in, or did she manage to avoid detection? I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing for her, haha.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KidBrown &#064; Nov 2 2005, 04&#58;32 PM) [post=357731]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
The last two stories were very good, made me laugh quite a bit. Damn those antique beds &#33;&#33;

Bruce, did anyone see your girlfriend in the state she was in, or did she manage to avoid detection? I couldn&#39;t think of anything more embarrassing for her, haha.
[/b][/quote]

I truly don&#39;t know - it&#39;s possible, but if she&#39;s been discovered, then she didn&#39;t tell. Well, she wasn&#39;t the type who spills her beans all the time anyways, and not really caring if there were watchers or not.

It was damn funny though.

Bruce