Funny, but a bit blasphemous.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend sent me an article that I found quite entertaining. It basically takes famous bible versus and compares to them things that are happening in today's world, but it's done so in a bit of a humorous mood. SO! If you are easily offended by the Bible being teased or made fun of or related to not-important things, then maybe you shouldn't read it. However, if you are able to laugh at this, you'll probably enjoy it. :smile:

The 9 Most Badass Bible Verses | Cracked.com

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They forgot Ezekiel 25:17!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

I don't care much for the Bible, but when Sam Jackson recites it with a magnum...I love it!

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend sent me an article that I found quite entertaining. It basically takes famous bible versus and compares to them things that are happening in today's world, but it's done so in a bit of a humorous mood. SO! If you are easily offended by the Bible being teased or made fun of or related to not-important things, then maybe you shouldn't read it. However, if you are able to laugh at this, you'll probably enjoy it. :smile:

The 9 Most Badass Bible Verses | Cracked.com
It's not too often that I read something and actually Laugh Out Loud...but with this...i did...the minigun was one of the main ones :p