Funny doctor story

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by arkie, Jul 7, 2006.

1. arkie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A few days ago I started getting this pain in my left nut and I thought it would go away. After 3 days I decided to go to the doctor just to be safe. It turns out I have epididimitis and testicular appendicitis (who knew your nuts have an appendix lol) Anyway... I am a boxer guy and the doc said that I had to wear a jockstrap for a couple of weeks (not gonna happen). Then he said that I should throw out all my boxers and NEVER wear them again. He said "you have too much bouncing and jiggling around down there and you are going to hurt yourself." HAHAHA I smiled and told him the boxers were staying.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

So do as the doctor says and toss the boxers. Freeballing is the only way to go.

3. Dalt

Dalt Member

Albums:
    Last week I went to the dermatologist for a regular check on moles and such--I'm fair skinned, so it is a necessity. It turns out that the doctor I'd always seen had retired and his partner was taking over all the patients. I hadn't seen the second doctor before.

As a part of the exam, I had to get undressed to my boxerbriefs and have the doctor check my shoulders, chest, and back. Then in one motion, the doctor said, "I need to check below the waist," and pulled down my underwear. He spun me around and looked at my butt and then at my front--to which he said, "Hmm...Nice." (He didn't put a lot of emphasis on how he said it, not like he was going niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice or anything...It was just a remark.)

But when he said that, I realized the female assistant--who'd been keeping herself busy at the counter/cabinet in the corner--looked up. I saw her look away in a hurry. I've gone back to get a birthmark lasered, and the assistant has acted somewhat quirky on the subsequent visits. Cracks me up.

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Wear the jock under your boxers. It's what I'm doing right now. I had testicle pain recently. Doc said support for a while. If you don't, the pain could get worse or you could even lose a nut. I know a kid who had to have surgery on both of his because they twisted. I wish I had big balls but I don't like wearing tighty whities.

5. arkie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I am not a jock guy. I cant stand being confined and why would you wear a jock AND boxers? I got a prescription for inflamation and it is all good now.

I just thought it was funny that he said I had no business wearing boxers because I had a lot bouncing and flopping around. HAHA Did I mention I hate going to the doctor... you dont prescribe ditching the boxers lol

6. D_Poppy_Cocque

D_Poppy_Cocque New Member

I went to the doctor about a year ago for a routine military physical.
    I waited in his office for a while, then he came in asking a whole slew of standard questions. When it came time for the physical, he checked my prostate then had me turn around. While he was "de-glovong" he asked me to drop my drawers. When he looked up on his way over to do the "cough check" he asked out loud, "What's THAT!" I looked down and there I was, not hard, not semi-hard, but naturally me. I then realized he was referring to the very large vein I have running down the top of my dick. I almost broke out into hysterics when he gingerly touched me for the exam; he himself looked away during "the cough".

The second funny reaction, again from a doctor OF UROLOGY, was about three weeks ago. He had the same reaction - looking away as he touched me - staring at first then not making eye contact. The statement on his paperwork read, "Testicles - above average size. Scrotum seems stretched. Phallus abnormal. Too large."

I love when I get those types of reactions - especially from DOCTORS!!!

7. Andre80

Andre80 New Member

I can't believe that you people buy this crap.

Clothing, specifically supporting garments, are a VERY recent invention, and the species 'homo sapiens' amongst dozens of others, have survived millenia WITHOUT them, in all shapes and sizes of breasts (or male genetalia).

Your doctor needs to get a grip, and if you believe that cockamaime shit, you need to get a grip as well.

8. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

i always wonder when people post comments doctors make.....i doubt most are true.....some maybe but i dont think any doctor would risk lawsuit by exclaiming a cock is too big. Also, that would never end up in a chart on a progress note. But then again there are some strange doctors, but it just seems weird

Also, most doctors will look away when doing the hernia and testicle exams. It's not because your phallus is so huge he is gawking at it, its because your sense of touch is so much better when youre not looking at the area. This is commonly done for abdominal exams, GYN exams, testicle and hernia exams

9. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

From one of those medical blooper calendars;

"During a routine pelvic exam I let out an unexpected scream.
    The alarmed Dr. said "I'm sorry....did I hurt you ?"
    I said "No....there's a man out there washing the window !!"

:smile:

10. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I assumed he was referring to your Prince Albert. Did he mention that at all?:wink:

11. D_Poppy_Cocque

D_Poppy_Cocque New Member

No he didn't. I take it out for exams such as this. My nipple rings too.

Draft saved Draft deleted