Funny effect of a "big hardon" on beach

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by cofrader, Jul 9, 2008.

1. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    This is it:
    YouTube - El tamaño importa

What i find strange the need to touch it or to do something about it.
    Could any woman explain that?

(Please, do not infer any generalization because of this video):biggrin1:

2. luklakls

luklakls New Member

Albums:
    Well It's obvious to assume some people might be appalled an pour water on you.

It's also obvious why women would want to touch it...a cock sticking up a good 10 inches..would you really pass the chance to touch it

3. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

That clip is from a Russian (or maybe Ukranian or something) hidden camera show called "Naked and Funny".. It mostly focuses on semi-nude girls and people's reaction to them. A couple of the girls on that show have some awesome (natural) tits, so even though I don't usually find the show very funny, I usually try to catch it. :biggrin1: I'm a bit suprised to see the comedy central logo up in the corner there, do they air this, too?

Anyway, I saw this clip earlier, and thought it was kind of strange how the women acted, too.. I know some women are super intrigued by huge penises, but just going up and touching it? You don't see any of the guys on this show grabbing some boob, just because they have the chance.. (or maybe they just get edited out when they do). But maybe they just assumed the guy was joking around, and it wasn't real. They had at least a couple of other "big bulge" gags on that show before, but I found them less interesting because the bulge just didn't look like it was created by a real penis..

#3 Mongo, Jul 10, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the thick woman that jumps on him is .... :eek:
    mental note: never show a boner on the beach :biggrin1:

5. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I gotta say those girls were some whores
    you don't go touching other people w/out asking...

6. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I wonder if that video could have been staged somehow. I can't believe that women would act like that. Also, the guy wasn't at all well built. All he had going for him was a huge erection, and I'm not sure that that was real either.

7. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

It wasn't. In the beginning of the clip he puts a bottle between his legs..

8. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

I think it points to the many hypocrisies with women. Mainly the 180 deg nature of their moral compass. i.e.

1) They find it rude of men to stare or even look at a woman's chest, yet they themselves will not only stare but glare at it. I have a friend who is large breasted, yet she dresses conservatively. Still, the look that women give her sends chills down my spine.

2) equally with men's parts. Women's breast are on full display almost 24/7, yet if a man's part is even modestly present, such as in the case of LPSG members who have genuine problems concealing even a softie, its criticized. As the video shows, as well, its OK for women to touch a hardon, yet men touching breasts in full view or even an ass is considered lewd. forget that women advertise their assets more.

3) Women wearing provocative clothing expecting men to just not be aroused and do nothing....

4) .... inversely women, aroused by an attractive man, seem to act almost childlike impulsively and without shame, often talking or physically assaulting. This is further aggravated with the notion that its "OK" for a woman to poke or touch another womans breast, but men cannot. I've seen this used as a taunt towards men.

5) women at male strip clubs vs men at female strip clubs. In female strip clubs, women set the boundary... at male strip clubs, surprise, women set the boundaries as well. Go to both: female strip clubs are near serene compared to the maddness at a male strip club.

6) The general shifting of their moral compass, and the ability to strip their own fault or liability in almost any situation. From driving a car to relationships, women have the unique ability to subtract themselves from the equation when it comes to fault. They will rationalize anything to absolve themselves of guilt.

7) Pragmatism, moreso the lack of. While this varies based on cultures like inverted nipples, the substitution of irrational behavior for pragmatism is amazing. More likely in wealthier cultures than third world, places like Beverly Hills is like a living example of this.

8) The hypocrisy of when in a relationship, women see sex as a bartering tool, yet prostitution is "illegal". women who see sex as a one way street, where they are giving men what men want by having sex with them, and that they should get something in return. Sex is treated like the women don't get pleasure fom it, only men, and as a means of power brokerage.

9) As Chris rock said: men tell more lies, but women tell the biggest lies.

10) "romance" films and stories for women involve them having an affair, and running away from their marriage. From "Gone With the wind" to "Titanic", the women are fleeing to greener pastures.

11) Many of this points to the "indecision" thats supposed to be a woman's entitlement, yet they want equality

...with all of that, and you wonder why the ancient romans, one of the greatest empires up until modern times, regarded women with the same regard as children.

There are plenty of great, selfless, strong women out there, including my mom. So if anything, those women allow a point of reference as to how bad some other women can be.

Flame away, Ladies....:tongue:

9. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Although there is an element of truth to what you say, we must be careful. I doubt that a majority of women exhibit the unacceptable behaviors that you list, although obviously some women do.

10. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I suspect that the video was carefully edited to make it look as though lewd behavior by women is more common than it actually is. Probably most women would discreetly pretend not to notice.

11. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry, I think it's hilarious.

12. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Thats the idea :biggrin1:
    I also found it strange.

Thanks for ale of your comments.

13. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

No, I agree, and I found the vid hilarious, but it did remind me of my own informal concensus. Don't get me wrong, I luv women! Can't live with them, can't jerk without them!!!!

14. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hilaious!
    Long as the bottle didn't break, and damage his goods...when
    SHE jumped his bones...LOL
    Too Funny!:smile:

15. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree! I admit if I saw that I would stare, might even call my girlfriend over to point and giggle but I would NEVER, EVER touch a complete stranger with or without an erection.

16. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

Just to clarify, when I wrote "It wasn't", I meant that the erection wasn't real, since you were wondering about that, not that the reactions weren't staged. I don't know about this one, but some of the "Naked and Funny" gags do seem a little staged sometimes.. But of course, the women that they chose to include in the clip, were the ones that showed real reaction. Maybe most women didn't..

17. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

They touch it cos it's quite clearly not an erection

18. TheWB

TheWB New Member

wow some of u really need to get out more lol they were hitting it/etc because it was obviously fake and a joke

19. aboveaverageguy

aboveaverageguy New Member

2 Pretty sure there is a difference between displaying genetalia and breasts. It's not really "OK" for a woman to touch a hardon of a stranger, but there are some assumptions being made that are generally correct. A man with that large of an erection(in this case fake), with a hardon on a beach, probably knows what he is doing. Men are also generally more willing to engage in sex with strangers.

As sexually liberated as women are nowadays, men are still more sexual. That includes accepting sexual approaches by a stranger. It just isn't in the interests of most women to have many sexual relations. This makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint. A man wants to find women that will accept his sperm.. A woman wants to find a man that will help take care of the kids. A man doesn't have to be pregnant and has much smaller worries about conception.

3 Women wear revealing clothes 'cause that's what you(maybe not YOU) want to see, right? What does that have to do with the right to touch?

4 I wonder how many situations have arisen where the attention was really unwanted. This behavior is pretty much want we want, right? No playing around, this woman is going to show you she is interested and get right down to business. Again, evolutionary standpoint, courting is not to the benefit of the male.

5 Do the male strippers enjoy the attention? I think they do.

6 You speak more of a human condition than specifically women. Perhaps you are refering to the issue of date rape. There are people who will say, "she was asking for it, look at what she was wearing, why'd she invite him inside" etc. Fact is, no one asks to be raped. By definition, really. Now, let's not be confused here. The woman was not asking for it, but she probably wasn't being too smart either.

8 Legal prostitution would probably spread disease if not regulated. Morally, it's about as neutral as doing drugs.

10 I think romance movies have women in mind the same as the movies with loose, naked women are with men in mind. I guess I hate the assumption that a women cheats on a man because he is a tyrant and mistreats her, whereas a man cheats on a women because HE is a pig. The men that are mistreated by women and complain are criticized by other men as being pussies.

11 You are again refering to the decision of sex. It is ultimately the womans decision. She bears the consequences. But honestly, a man could deny women sex.. lol if he wants. I suppose if he truly is this "alpha male," the women might be disappointed. Then again, alpha males don't refuse sex, they fuck everything!

20. TheWB

TheWB New Member

^ virgin alert @ that post and the quoted one

Draft saved Draft deleted