Funny facebook group

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this Facebook group created by girls that said "If it's less than 7 inches, it's not worth our time". If you're familiar with Facebook, you'd know that on the side there's a section called "related groups", which means that many of the people in the group you're looking at are in those other groups as well. One of the related groups was "JOIN THIS GROUP IF YOU KNOW YOUR PUSSY TIGHT" or something like that. No offense in any way, but I find it a bit contradictory to claim that you have a remarkably tight pussy if anything that isn't above average is "a waste of time". Again another example of how skewed the perecption of size is:rolleyes: I know it's all relative and what not, but still...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's also crossed my mind from time to time that it's a little odd that there are women on here claiming to be able to take 11" and 12" with a massive girth yet still saying they have the tightest pussy.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know how I feel about joining the LPSG on Facebook. I like the anonymity here...lol

Then there's the fact that anyone can join Facebook.

Then there's the fact that I don't want anybody posting on my Facebook wall, "Wow! You have a cute face AND a nice cock!"

x_x;

Itscarezus!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There's an LPSG group on Facebook too :)
I was part of it.. aparently they can still see that I was a member...
haha kinda funny, because it seems everyone actually has a real name and a face and clothing......
It is weird.. cause my pictures here are all like... pic of the crop from a set of 30.. and then on there.. they are just random from who ever took them...
I don't know how I feel about joining the LPSG on Facebook. I like the anonymity here...lol

Then there's the fact that anyone can join Facebook.

Then there's the fact that I don't want anybody posting on my Facebook wall, "Wow! You have a cute face AND a nice cock!"

x_x;

Itscarezus!
Yup thats why I left... my teacher wanted to be part of my facebook group.. which means she would see LPSG in my groups... kinda hard to explain that one to my Social Work instructor.
I agree with that, most people probably have relatives on their facebook page, I would prefer it if they didn't know my private business!
Relatives, children, co-workers.. the works..

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Definitely. I only let a few people from LPSG into my social life (or the facebook aspect of it at least...which is a big part, being that it connects you to family, friends, coworkers, etc.)...and that's cause they're probably some of the coolest (I'm not leaving everybody out) people on this board.

If you're super cool, I might add you too. LOL