Funny Men of Hollywood!

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
teknikad said:
Hey Everyone,

Over the years, I've always found comic actors more attractive than others, I guess it's some sort of chemical reaction to the laughter.
Marty Feldman
Marty Ingalls
Rodney Dangerfield

Hubba, Hubba !

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Webster - please tell me that was part of your stand-up routine ONLY.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mrarkmann said:
With her boobies today she'd need a bra, corsette, and a retaining wall to hoist those puppies up.

Child, it would take the Great Wall of China to rein in those babies.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
Child, it would take the Great Wall of China to rein in those babies.

towers.jpg

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok, we just passed over him and I'm really curious. There is just something about Dane Cook that I can't put my finger on. Well, probably a lot of things however, I just finished watching 'Tour-gasam' on HBO he and 3 other comics on a bus for 30 days. There was a little butt shot of a couple of them, but not Dane. What is he packing? He just has that little boy getting into shit look, that really works on me and generally, I don't find too many guys that young, (as old as my kids) attractive.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Steve Martin! - and then there's - uh - Steve Martin! And did I mention Steve Martin?
There' can't be a thread like this without mentioning him. - He's got it all!

Any good pics, oh yee oracles of internet-photos? :cool:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
marluc said:
yeah dane cook. there's something about him although I heard he was overweight before. lol

Oh Marluc... you didn't just go there. Please, I'm nearing 60 and most of my life I've been what the world sees as "overweight", 5'9" 200-220lbs, it varies and has done so since I was in high school, 36 years before you were born. I hope when and if you reach my age you are able to be as active with your life as I am. I hope your combined cholesterol count, which I have only had checked for the first time last month because my Dr finally wore me down, is 135 as mine is. Or your other health matters are as good.
Weight or being overweight is only a problem, it seems, for the other person.. the skinny ones. If Dane was Overweight as you say he was, good for him however, during the special I referenced, he looked pretty good to me and, certainly not fat at all.
And to reference the last thing you say in your reply... lol... what exactly is that to mean or was that a neurvous attempt at humor?
Marluc.. I wish you well and good luck with the rest of your life.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw Steve Carrell on a repeat of Ellen...what a handsome, handsome man, and funny too. Any body got bulge pics??:rolleyes: