Funny moments at the urinal

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Any of you guys ever have something funny happen at the urinal that you will probably remember for ever?

I remember being in the UK for the first time and taking a piss. I look real Irish (white/pink skin and fair/red hair and beard) but I'm American, and I'm cut. After a few seconds at the pisser, a Brit comes up and takes the urinal one or two down and I see out of the corner of my eye he's looking at my tool.. which is cut... and that puzzles him... so he starts looking at my face real closely.. then down at my cut pecker. I realize what's confusing him and just say to the wall "I'm not Jewish, I'm American". We both busted up laughing.

Turning the tables, I was checking out this alpha dog marine two urinals down from me. Thick man, heavy thick tool. I must have spent a few moments too long cause without looking at me he barks "Eyes front soldier." I practically crapped my pants.

Reactions: juicy6.5

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
had it flopped out pissing and a queeny guy was just laser eyed locked to it practically licking his lips...... I just quipped "you like what you're staring at?".... he was plucked and zipped up and scurried off... lol

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was out to dinner at a fundraising event and had to piss and feeling a bit gassy after a big dinner so I was pissing and there was nobody else at the urinals so I let the biggest FFAAAAARRRRTTTT rip that I have ever had in my life. So I finish and turn to move to the sinks and see feet in one of the stalls. I quickly washed my hands and escaped. I still laugh thinking what the dude in the stall thought!

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was out to dinner at a fundraising event and had to piss and feeling a bit gassy after a big dinner so I was pissing and there was nobody else at the urinals so I let the biggest FFAAAAARRRRTTTT rip that I have ever had in my life. So I finish and turn to move to the sinks and see feet in one of the stalls. I quickly washed my hands and escaped. I still laugh thinking what the dude in the stall thought!

I've done that too! Except I remember the guy saying "Whoa. Good one" and chuckling.