Funny moments at the urinal

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SouthernSpunk, Sep 27, 2010.

1. SouthernSpunk

SouthernSpunk Member

Any of you guys ever have something funny happen at the urinal that you will probably remember for ever?

I remember being in the UK for the first time and taking a piss. I look real Irish (white/pink skin and fair/red hair and beard) but I'm American, and I'm cut. After a few seconds at the pisser, a Brit comes up and takes the urinal one or two down and I see out of the corner of my eye he's looking at my tool.. which is cut... and that puzzles him... so he starts looking at my face real closely.. then down at my cut pecker. I realize what's confusing him and just say to the wall "I'm not Jewish, I'm American". We both busted up laughing.

Turning the tables, I was checking out this alpha dog marine two urinals down from me. Thick man, heavy thick tool. I must have spent a few moments too long cause without looking at me he barks "Eyes front soldier." I practically crapped my pants.

2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

i was trying to piss with a semi at a busy rest stop....i pushed a little to hard and busted a loud one....everyone looked at me...

3. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    had it flopped out pissing and a queeny guy was just laser eyed locked to it practically licking his lips...... I just quipped "you like what you're staring at?".... he was plucked and zipped up and scurried off... lol

4. maxcok

Gold Member

^ wow. how long did you rack your brain before coming up with that one?

5. bluepony

bluepony Member

I was out to dinner at a fundraising event and had to piss and feeling a bit gassy after a big dinner so I was pissing and there was nobody else at the urinals so I let the biggest FFAAAAARRRRTTTT rip that I have ever had in my life. So I finish and turn to move to the sinks and see feet in one of the stalls. I quickly washed my hands and escaped. I still laugh thinking what the dude in the stall thought!

6. tallguybry

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done that too! Except I remember the guy saying "Whoa. Good one" and chuckling.

Draft saved Draft deleted