Funny or Bizarre times you came

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, Nov 18, 2007.

1. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I am not a "shooter" when I cum. But there are some exceptions. My wife and I were having sex in the hallway beside the linen closet........I guess we just couldn't make it to the bedroom. I pulled out when I was ready to climax and was going to cum on her tummy. No problem, easy to clean up. But I had some extra pressure in my cum that day and shot a perfect spurt that landed right between her eyes. Couldn't have placed it there any better. She just laughed and said, "good shot".

2. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

Cool chick. Know how many wives would have freaked?

3. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

It was a sunday morning years ago when the kids were real small. My wife and I were playing on the floor with the boys, I was in my sweat pants. Our lehs were spread out as we were playing and her foot was nestled inside my crotch.

Every now and then she'd let her big toe rub my cock through the fabric of my sweats. Not a big deal, we kept on playing. But she kept it up, rubbing the fernulum over and over again with her big toe through my sweats. She knows this is my sweet sopt.

The kids were toddlers and had no idea mom was seducing dad. After 30 minutes of on-off rubbing, my cock was fully engorged and throbbing,and she knew it. Then she went in for the kill. She positioned her foot right on top of my cock and rubbed me until my eyes rolled back and I shot a full load of cum right there in my sweats as I'm playing cars and trucks with my kids.

Now those kids are 20 & 18 & 15 so I don't see that scenario happening again any time soon !!!!!!!!!!

4. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what a great story- good for her (and great for you!)

Hold on to that one.... she's a keeper!

5. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I was doing this woman doggy once. I was about to cum and do my usual spraying of her ass and back. I pulled out and and she quickly turned around to suck me off as a suprise(she did'nt like oral that much). Well she got the suprise. I blasted her face several times. She just laughed and said at least I did'nt have to taste it. I cleaned off her face and said I'm sorry.

6. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

My ex was trying to go down on me once, and I guess I got excited and my cock jumped a whole lot and smacked her in the face really hard. It was hilarious.

7. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    I shot a stream right up my girlfriend's nose once. I didn't even see it happen, but she told me after and said that she had just played it cool.

Draft saved Draft deleted