Funny Penis Story

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by lorne, Dec 12, 2007.

1. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok so I love to shoot the shit and exchange stories with people and figured i'd start a thread about funny/awkard/interesting stories about penis', sex, etc for men and women. You have a good story you wanna share tell it I wanna hear.

2. D_Claude_Crowsfoot

D_Claude_Crowsfoot Account Disabled

one time i had to go to the doctor to get an x-ray on my hip, and when the doctor came to show me the x-rays, you could clearly see my cock on the x-ray! and the worst part was that when they were taking the x-rays i was nervious and got a boner. my mom was sitting there with me and the doctor, looking at the x-ray, and basically staring at a picture of my erect penis!

3. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile:I can imagine the upshot of the story is that you were as red as a beet,
    your mom was proud of her "big boy", and the Dr. if a male got a boner too!. LOL

It would be great to go to medical records and ask for a copy of your xray, you could take it home and have it framed for er..um posterity? LOL

4. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hahah thats an awsome story. I had a buddy that happened to but all that was visable were his balls dangling which were pretty humorous he asked for it when he left and the doctor gave it to him. it was his avatar for ever but zoomed in so it was just and abstract nut.

5. myjoystick

myjoystick Member

Albums:
    I remember when my friend Sally and I went to visit our mutual friend Chris, she noticed he had a giant boner. He wears tight jeans, so maybe he should be more conscious of his boners, lol.

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

X-ray techs are supposed to put a lead radiation shield over those parts. My doc has a brand called Fig Leaf and they come in three sizes. Consumer Reports should do a story about how many guys are sterilized every year by x-rays.

As to keeping on topic, a young friend was 8 1/8" at age 14 (his GF measured it). sitting inn class one afternoon he rather obviously boned up. Some guy noticed and chirped "Evan, you got a boner?". Rather matter-of-factly, he looked up and said "yeah". the guy asked "your first one???". "Nah, that happened this morning in the shower... you?".

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ehehe odd, hehe but funny. yeah my buddy had broken his tail bone so had to have that region inspected so no hiding it sadly. He's probably sterile already anyways, he was shot in the nuts with a paint ball gun once and it broke a blood vessel and the way it would bruised caused massive swelling and pain, every 30 hours or so he'd have to go in and get it drained. It would swell to almost tennis ball size. he had to wear like MC hammer pants to fit it and could only walk leaning forward and shuffling.

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

what a story to tell his grandkids, if he can have any.

Draft saved Draft deleted