"Funny People" Movie

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you seen this film yet? It's good--and Seth Rogen looks great in it!
He's slim, well groomed, and actually borders on being HOT (in kind of a plain way!). :rolleyes: Adam Sandler is in it too, as is Eric Bana--also a very hot, sexy guy.

The film has no male nudity (darn it!), but it contains a lot of dick jokes in general and comments about Seth Rogen's dick in particular!

Rogen plays a guy named Ira, and Sandler makes several comments in the film about Ira's dick being "thick and long." There is, in fact, one scene in which Rogen is walking toward the camera and reveals somewhat of a VPL, but it's not like "Pineapple Express" where his VPL is easily visible in several scene through his tight suit pants.

At one point after Sandler claims that Ira's dick is "too big even for me," Rogen responds modestly, "No, it's actually quite normal." Could that be kind of an inside joke (I think Rogen also co-wrote the script), or could it be true?

At any rate, I found the film to be entertaining, funny in spots, and worth my time.

thebigroq

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i watched the movie in the theater and not once did i hear a comment about Seth's dick. i did, however hear comments about Seth's character, Ira's dick. It's a movie, I suppose you also believed that Adam Sandler had some rare form of leukemia?