Funny Post about StillWantMore Talking About DLD Of MOS

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
here ya go man, had to get to my girls place to send this. this is exactly what i posted in the mod forum:

Well lets see:

I was lied to about being reimbersed for my time taken off from not one, but twojobs. There's no way in heck it should take anyone 4 months to come up with $600...especially when JAZ is running this stuff. I went to MA with the belief that I was helping with "ALPHA BLADE". Instead, most of the time was spent hanging at Starbucks, driving around aimlessly, witnessing bitch contests over personal family issues, etc. I went to work, not out of the goodness of my heart or to have fun.

Far as the "real" Mike/DLD...who knows who that really is. I know I witnessed first hand stuff that I havent seen anywhere besides Hollywood. I was talked to as if I was Jen like I was some sort of conveyence device for over 30 minutes one night in a hotel room...Nico witnessed that one. I was almost pissed on while driving down the road. Mike just whips out his dick and announces he's gonna pee. Pisses all over the front interior of his wife or whoevers' car, then throws his Starbucks in the back passenger side which hits his so called friend ....a Hindu or Indian guy "Riad" I believe it was...and covers the passenger side window. So, the car smells like piss, Mike is screaming at Riad to "get the fuck outta the car or I'll kill you" ...supposedly the guy was planning to set a bomb off somewhere...probably just a dillusional vision of sorts...then Mike starts yelling at me to get him outta the car, I'm paralyzed because I dont know what the fuck's goin on...meanwhile people are honking at us because we're stopped at an intersection...it was a wonder a COP didnt come by with all the commotion going on.

That was Friday. Saturday Nico gets into town. We finally shoot about 10 minutes of Mike exercising for "Alpha Blade". That night. Oh boy.

I'm down stairs at "the studio" doing I forget what. Mike and Nico are upstairs. I hear a commotion suddenly, they're both yelling something unintelligible at first. I walk up stairs, Mike is holding a cup of somthing claiming it's piss and yelling at Nico that he better accept Jesus into his life or he's gonna throw piss on him. Mike throws the contents of the cup which turn out to not be piss on Nico. They get into a scuffle. Mike's wiggin out totally not in his right mind, acting like a total child. Imagine your best idea of what it might be like inside a mental ward...people screaming, moaning, carrying on in child like voices totally out of their mind. That's basically the state Mike was in. Very suddenly like a switch was flipped.

Nico basically struggles to get Mike downstairs and forces him to sit on the floor, no wait...literallly has to knock his legs out from under him to get him to sit on the floor as Mike is still in this out of his mind state...which he remains in the rest of the night. Nico is the only one who has any contact numbers in his phone so he's trying to get ahold of someone in Mikes family, Jaz, etc. Mikes carrying on about his pills, wanting only his pills, calling Nico "uncle Nico", whining about "Jazzy", not wanting to be anything but Mike...Nico gets ahold of someone like Mikes sister or his "wife". Mike suddenly starts mumbling something about "how does poop taste". Before I know what's goin on he's (Mike) is literally eating poop, he had crapped his pants at some point, smeared some on the wall behind him, then put some in his mouth. All this is goin on while Nico is on the phone tryin to reach someone who can bring Mike his medication. Mike suddenly gets up on his feet, bolts past us, out the door, into the rainy night. I run after him like a dumbass, .......I guess because part of me cared about this guy getting hurt or runover in his out of his mind state he's in. I catch up to him after 20 minutes or so of Nico and I looking for him...I get clocked in the nose, Mike runs off, we go back to "the studio", are greeted by cops, paramedics...tell them what all has happened and that's pretty much that night. Later on, we heard Mike had jumped through, or put his hand through some church window in town somewhere.

I ended up spending about $150 to get a hotel room...more money I couldnt afford to spend....after not getting paid the $600 I was lead to believe I would be paid while there, about $60 more the next morning for a cab ride to the airport, to leave a day earlier than planned for obvious reasons.

Part 2 Next:
I'm basically disgruntled, feel I have a right to be after being misled. I was lead to believe Mike was someone he's not. Was not warned of any serious mental disabilities he has ....by anyone. Not reimbursed for lost TIME AND WAGES, not to mention the emotional and psychological strain I was put under. Put in physical danger of being injured more than once.....

BLAH (edited for content by Lex)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And to think that some people claim Burroughs, Kerouac and Ginsberg have had no lasting influence on contemporary writing. :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PokeyBear -- This is a warning from me as a Moderator.

Please do not bring drama from other sites over to LPSG.

Further, please do not post messages that contain the email addresses, PayPal accounts, or personally identifiable information of other people.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lex said:
PokeyBear -- This is a warning from me as a Moderator.

Please do not bring drama from other sites over to LPSG.

Further, please do not post messages that contain the email addresses, PayPal accounts, or personally identifiable information of other people.
sorry forgot that was inthere. Not trying to bring drama I just thought it was funny that's why I posted it in this category.