Funny read: The early days of LPSG.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG was disconnected shortly, I guess, and I took some time to look around what else Google brings up than the original site URL. Among the things, I found this "review", which dates back from the earliest days of LPSG. Funny, I guess the author wouldn't have guessed that LPSG survives for seven (7!) years, a biblical age for a free, self-selective site on the net. Maybe some of the senior members can remember those days a bit for me. Anyone knows who this guy "Miles" is, the article refers to him as something like the founder, or one of the founders.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poor lpsg, we've been panned across the Interweb (not that we don't have it coming). Somethingawful.com used to quote us for laughs from time to time- I remember feeling embarassed the first time I saw a post of mine there, but after a while it was just funny.

Max, thanks for posting that thread, I'd have never found it. When I got to the end and read where jonb's persona was in question, I had to laugh. I often wondered if the group of kids who originally started the site weren't a bunch of Mensa nerds with too much time on their hands- it sure would explain a lot. Ah well, wherever or whoever he is, I sure miss the shit out of some jonb.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I especially loved the symbol for LPSG on the review article: Three big, fat fuckers of zucchinis. If that isn't a good link between big cocks and household accidents, I don't know what else.