Funny read: The early days of LPSG.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by ClaireTalon, Sep 21, 2006.

1. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

LPSG was disconnected shortly, I guess, and I took some time to look around what else Google brings up than the original site URL. Among the things, I found this "review", which dates back from the earliest days of LPSG. Funny, I guess the author wouldn't have guessed that LPSG survives for seven (7!) years, a biblical age for a free, self-selective site on the net. Maybe some of the senior members can remember those days a bit for me. Anyone knows who this guy "Miles" is, the article refers to him as something like the founder, or one of the founders.

2. Max

Max New Member

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Poor lpsg, we've been panned across the Interweb (not that we don't have it coming). Somethingawful.com used to quote us for laughs from time to time- I remember feeling embarassed the first time I saw a post of mine there, but after a while it was just funny.

Max, thanks for posting that thread, I'd have never found it. When I got to the end and read where jonb's persona was in question, I had to laugh. I often wondered if the group of kids who originally started the site weren't a bunch of Mensa nerds with too much time on their hands- it sure would explain a lot. Ah well, wherever or whoever he is, I sure miss the shit out of some jonb.

4. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

5. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I especially loved the symbol for LPSG on the review article: Three big, fat fuckers of zucchinis. If that isn't a good link between big cocks and household accidents, I don't know what else.

6. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Yeah, mine's a lot like one of those, but not green!

7. Hatched69

Hatched69 Member

Albums:
  8. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Heh heh heh!

Draft saved Draft deleted