Funny Real Life Story

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny true story

I was 17...my BF was 23.

We were going at it on a long, hot saturday afternoon and really taking our time with it.

I "done him up good", up and down. Started by running my hands all over him as he was stretched out naked on the bed...kissing him, biting his neck trailing down to his pecs and nipples, teasing him...not allowing him to move a muscle. He had to sit still, and take it.

Grabbing his ass in both hands... I nibbled him in that special spot on the inside of his hip.. knowing it tickled... and let my nipple run up and down the length of his cock...then smoothed my breast along his hard shaft... and then pressed it against him, full and hard.

Leaning over him... I held back a long hot breath and slowly exhaled it over his pink head...making it bob with anticipation. letting it hit my lips again and again.

I got down and comfortable between his legs... slathered up his balls real good.. and while I stroked his prick with an open palm... took one of his balls into my mouth and then gently teased the other nice wet one inside too. Then I gave them a rollar coaster ride over my tongue, back and forth, back and forth, marvelling at the smooth feel of them inside my hot mouth. Occasionally sucking on them gently.

I teased him with my tongue and mouth forever... finally swallowed him whole and got a nice gasp of shock in return... I listened as I learned.. taking note of his squirming and panting as I went..

Taking him deep and sucking only gently....stroking his cock with lip covered teeth.. deep .. three times... then abandoning it to tongue his balls.. over and over I did this...until finally he was begging.

I made him turn over and get on all fours... grabbed the baby oil and slathered his cock and balls up so good...stroked him again, this time with my oiled hands.. one stroking his cock lightly, one squeezing his balls.. always stopping and giving him a squeeze here and there..holding him in check... then starting again.

Nice slow long oiled strokes with my full hand... once, twice, three times.. and hold.
once , twice, three times and hold. Over and over again..
every once in a while Id bend over and bite him on the ass. Hard~

he was taking it well... I knew it was driving him nuts~~ but he wasnt moving. *g*

( Hang on this DOES get funny)

Then I stopped.. and got on all fours beside him.. he looked up .. I looked him right in the eyes...
and he got up and took me from behind... hard.. real hard... and I was meeting him with every stroke... we were bangin' so hard together I thought I would break.
he came big~ time...trying to force himself deeper and deeper and I would have been knocked right off the bed if I hadnt had something to hang onto.

After sitting still for a few minutes... letting all those muscle spasms subside..
we fell apart on the bed, still panting.
And as we sat up.. (cause we desparatelty needed to get a drink)... he scoped out his equipment..( I didnt know why) and he looked at me and said " You shoulda told me you had your period" and I said " I dont" and he said "Ya you do.. look." To which he showed me a wee bit of blood on his well spent member.
"I aint bleedin !" I said.

So we discovered he was indeed bleeding a tiny bit, and that it wasn't me.
Being young and not knowing allot.. we didnt know what to do. He kinda accused me of being too hard on him * chuckles*
But being alarmed, we figured we'd better find out just what the hell was going on.

Me? I figured maybe he has caught something from somebody.. and that didnt please ME one bit.

So what do you do when you dont know whats going on?

You call a professional. *S~~*

We didnt have regular doctors nor did we want to call someone with a problem like this, that we knew~. So I suggested calling the Sex/birth control clinic. *G*
To which.. of course, he wanted ME to call.
But I said No way Im not the one who's bleeding !
So he did call, and we both shared the phone as we were put through to a doctor at the clinic. He fumbled his words a bit ( all nervous) explained he had a little problem and didnt know what to do, and how he got it.

The doctor started to laugh.. and he couldnt stop.... but in between gasping for breaths he did~ apologise and also ( when he could) kept saying hang on..hang on.. Im sorry ( between gasping for air/obviously pret near rolling on the floor laughing)

Finally regaining his composure.. ( much to our embarrassment as we patiently waited)
he explained that sometimes you can cum so hard, and with such force that you break tiny blood vessels inside your penis, and that it was nothing to worry about and that it would heal on its own and he wouldnt have to "DO" anything.

My BF finished the phone call, and just before he did, we heard the doctor say "Lucky bastard..."

and there after... we dubbed the incident

"Blowing a gasket."

((Hope you enjoyed this little funny bit of life))

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just imagine what it's gonna be like if MattMatt starts a thread called "Horny Real Life Story" :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Just imagine what it's gonna be like if MattMatt starts a thread called "Horny Real Life Story" :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

considering that story made me hard.....the horny one would probably make me blow my load

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sticking out my tongue at Alex8* *smile~~~~*

I wanted it to be informative AND entertaining...
otherwise...

how would I hold a guy's attention ? * soft grin*