FUNNY sex advice! lol

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Polyxena Pasties, Jul 26, 2010.

1. D_Polyxena Pasties

D_Polyxena Pasties New Member

Even though the plea for help I recently received revolves around one of my favorite things in the world I almost didn’t want to talk about it. In fact, I wanted to instantly delete it and then burn my computer to the ground. After you read it you’ll probably see why.
    there is a guy that i really like and he wants to jave sex with me. im still a virgin and i dont think i want to have sex yet. i dont want him to think i dont like him but i want him to know that im not ready to have sex. how do i tell him?
    In case you’re a simpleton who doesn’t realize what this email means I’ll break it down for you. The sender of this email can only be a 14 year old girl. I’m basing this, of course, on my junior high experiences where girls would come up to me and say “I want to talk to you about sex”. I’d get all excited thinking my time has finally come, but what they really wanted to talk about was if they should bang some other guy. It would always end the same way. I’d say “of course not, are you crazy?” out of jealousy and they’d go ahead and do it anyways.
    That was 12 years ago, though, and from what I’m seeing on the TV lately things have changed. For all I know the sender of this email could actually be 9 years old. And while this post could easily be transformed into something about me hating society, I’ll try to keep it on track as much as possible.
    You see, I’m extremely torn about this advice question. Part of me wants to make jokes about either banging and turning into a whore or becoming a nun and hating your vagina for the rest of your life, but I can’t seem to pull the trigger. I’ll be honest, my timidity stems from not knowing if I’m allowed to comment on something like this without getting arrested. Ever since I got fired I’ve realized that there are consequences for the words I choose to say, which is scary for a person like me who has only a small filter between my brain and my mouth. I guess the easiest way to deal with this is to just shoot from the hip, bang, bang, old west style.

Read the rest here;
    Advice Time: All About The Sexuals | Absurdly Awesome

Draft saved Draft deleted