Funny Sex Antics

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are some of your fun/funniest moments while doing the deed?

My latest? Catching our breath after a three-hour session, we looked around and realized the bed was now in the middle of the room. We were (bad pun alert) an island unto ourselves.

Next?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Letting out a scream when I woke up after an odd dream and thought there was a corpse in the bed.
The guy was just a really heavy sleeper, as it turned out, although my scream put pay to that. :redface:

T

that_other_guy

Over the weekend, a friend of mine & I were going at it quite fiercely when he leaned into me to say that he was about to cum ... My response was (in a whisper) "Don't get it on my track pants (which were on the floor underneath us) " ... How's that for ruining a moment :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hasn't happened to me but I think it would be funny. Getting a blowjob, right after you cum, get your partner to laugh hard enough to make it come out their nose.

I have a sick mind.

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
War was in the news non stop...

my guy caught me in the bedroom...

pulled off my pants..

flipped me on the bed and said...

LETS BOMB LIBYA !!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was having sex when I lived downtown a few years back and a dude ran by the window three feet from where I was, then another dude, and another dude, and then two more dudes. I carried my slimy wet dick into the other room where I looked out the window and saw the Charlotte Mecklenburg police department administering a light Rodney King style beating in my backyard. Totally nuts! We found it hysterical at the time, but looking back....not too funny

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time was when I was fucking this girl on an inflatable raft in the middle of her backyard pool. Well we finished off, all flushed & everything & forgot we were on the damn thing & fell off right in the deep end.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
that_other_guy said:
Over the weekend, a friend of mine & I were going at it quite fiercely when he leaned into me to say that he was about to cum ... My response was (in a whisper) "Don't get it on my track pants (which were on the floor underneath us) " ... How's that for ruining a moment :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

You're an incurable romantic, TOG.:rolleyes:

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*L* @ the dip inthe pool :smile:

We once broke/collapsed a bed. We laughed real good about that.
The landlady living beneath us was not~ impressed though...:redface:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*L* @ the dip inthe pool :smile:

We once broke/collapsed a bed. We laughed real good about that.
The landlady living beneath us was not~ impressed though...:redface:

One of the funnies was a rescue job a guy had to do on me once after sex, when I kicked my foot through the inlay in the footboard. After kicking through, my ankle was stuck between the inlay and the frame of the board, and I couldn't twist it far enough to free myself. So poor guy had to get some tools as soon as he had recovered enough, and break the inlay out of the frame completely so I could get my foot out again.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Funniest thing I can remember was just a few years ago. While performing cunnilingus on a lovely woman she started cumming and couldn't seem to stop. Finally she started laughing while she was cumming, and before long I was laughing too. The people in the next hotel room knocked on the door, and asked us to stop laughing because it was their honeymoon and we were spoiling their romantic evening. We have laughed about this episode more than once because the newlyweds had no idea what was really going on next door.