funny sex !!!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by B_hardasarokkk, Aug 4, 2010.

1. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Awhile ago I shared a couple of pepperoni pizzas and beer with a fuck bud before we had sex.
    10 minutes into it I was balls deep and suddenly on the in stroke he dropped the biggest longest fart Ive ever heard!
    It vibrated the walls of my cock so bad I dropped to my knees and we both fell about laughing. session over!

Anyone else??

2. D_Tanya_Hardon

D_Tanya_Hardon New Member

Hahhahahahah!!!

3. chipmanman

chipmanman New Member

I remember my boyfriend at the time fucking me like mad. I had fucked him for a while and was super horny. He keep hitting the right spot and was pinching my nipples. He then put my legs over his shoulders and started going at it. I was moaning with my mouth open and making lots of noise. I felt my cum bubbling up but wasn't touching myself because I wanted him to cum with me. He hit the right spot three times in a row and all of the sudden I shot right into my mouth. I was so shocked and it showed on my face. I choked a second, swallowed and we both burst out laughing. We are friends now and still laugh about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted