funny sex !!!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by B_hardasarokkk, Aug 4, 2010.

1. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Awhile ago I shared a couple of pepperoni pizzas and beer with a fuck bud before we had sex.
    10 minutes into it I was balls deep and suddenly on the in stroke he dropped the biggest longest fart Ive ever heard!
    It vibrated the walls of my cock so bad I dropped to my knees and we both fell about laughing. session over!

Anyone else??

2. D_Tanya_Hardon

D_Tanya_Hardon New Member

Hahhahahahah!!!

3. chipmanman

chipmanman New Member

I remember my boyfriend at the time fucking me like mad. I had fucked him for a while and was super horny. He keep hitting the right spot and was pinching my nipples. He then put my legs over his shoulders and started going at it. I was moaning with my mouth open and making lots of noise. I felt my cum bubbling up but wasn't touching myself because I wanted him to cum with me. He hit the right spot three times in a row and all of the sudden I shot right into my mouth. I was so shocked and it showed on my face. I choked a second, swallowed and we both burst out laughing. We are friends now and still laugh about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice