Funny Sexual Moments

D_eeglefleegle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know we've all had them from time to time. I've had few and would love to hear yours! Please share :)

One of mine consists of baby oil. It was Valentine's Day and my ex, which was a romantic, went all out. Flowers and candles everywhere, he cooked dinner, he had Sade on rotation, the whole nine. After dinner he took me to the bedroom where there were more candles and flowers, and he had the bed layered with towels, and that's when I saw the baby oil. He was going to give me a full body massage. It was amazing, and of course I returned the favor. We were slopping wet with baby oil when we deciding to get it on. It was literally like trying to hold on to the soap while in the shower, we were slipping all over the place. I decided maybe it would be easier if I got on top, so I of course trying to be all sexy did this aggressive pounce on him. Big mistake. I slipped right on his hot, wet body hit the end table near the bed where he had the candles and they fell on to the bed and the towels when into flames! No worries. No one was harmed, and we got the fire out before the bed became ashes lol. It was probably one of my favorite Valentine's despite the almost emergency situation :)

jakeryder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago a buddy and I picked up at a party and went back to a hotel. The babes we hooked up with had a friend who wouldn't get the hint and go away. She stepped out of the room for a second and we being the considerate souls we are locked her out.

So while banging away and with the sounds of wet sex in the next bed the friend out side starts banging on the door and pleading to be let in. Finally she calls on the phone. The girl I'm with aswers and pretends to only speak french. All the time with my dick in her.

Finally my buddy says "All right, somebody do something about her." I got up bare balls naked and answer the door and said. "What?"

With my raging boner pointed at her she got the hint and left.

buddysattva

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That story is gonna be hard to top. I love the funny moments because they've always passed with a nice laugh and you know that nobody is too uptight, and you're there to have a good time after all.

SheKnows

Just Browsing
Media
I was eating my GF out in the 69 position with her on top.

She starts grinding my face hard and I begin to suffocate but I hold off for 30 seconds or so expecting her to ease off after a while.

When she does I gasp for air, she moves back again causing me to accidentally blow hard into her vagina.

She jerks upright in reaction to it and by doing so releases a 5 second long vaginal fart,
it was hilarious and I burst out laughing.

She didn't find it funny.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Years ago a buddy and I picked up at a party and went back to a hotel. The babes we hooked up with had a friend who wouldn't get the hint and go away. She stepped out of the room for a second and we being the considerate souls we are locked her out.

So while banging away and with the sounds of wet sex in the next bed the friend out side starts banging on the door and pleading to be let in. Finally she calls on the phone. The girl I'm with aswers and pretends to only speak french. All the time with my dick in her.

Finally my buddy says "All right, somebody do something about her." I got up bare balls naked and answer the door and said. "What?"

With my raging boner pointed at her she got the hint and left.

Wow...what a boner that is! She might have been speechless.