• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Funny things people say

lustful10

Experimental Member
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanted to start this because I remembered something funny I said years ago (yes I've always been 'dirty minded and proud'). My sister was teasing me saying I'm a man (I'm a tomboy and she's not, and she just likes to joke that I'm her "brother"). Anyway... I'd said something about my wallet (bare in mind women often have "purses") and she said "You're such a man" or something, and I said "Why, 'cause I've got a wallet? Or is it this big dick that gives it away?". It amused me anyway!:tongue:

So I want you guys to post funny things you've said, or people you know or things you've heard... and if they're in any way sexual, all the better!

powdersnow

1st Like
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
once upon a time :p me and my friend went to a restruant and waiter was soo hot :D

waiter: so? what are you guys gonna get?
my friend: are you in the menu ?
me : WHA- ??

my 4 yr. old niece called me yesterday and said, "auntie, when you come over can you bring my belt because my buttcrack keeps showing? oh, and also bring my transformers dvd." LMAO :rofl:

Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ha-ha… Buttcrack!

(Jeez, this blizzard must really have got to me!)

Actually, I’m still ROFL at the very idea of an Englishwoman, calling a handbag her ‘purse’ (which as far as I know is just an Americanism).

It’s as the song says, ‘First, I look at the purse.’

(No Shit! I’ve got to get out of here, today!)

unzipped

Cherished Member
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
co worker buddy offering a platter of jerky and pecans at a gathering. .. asking all if they wanted to taste his meat and sample his nuts... lol

accemb

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the deli counter, a woman asked the male clerk: "show me your salami"

bigboy9239

Gold
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About 6 months ago......a buddy of mine (found to be eating mixed nuts) said on the company radio @ work....."MffffSDFDFD"...I Said "WHAT", I didn't understand you? "Hold on, I got nuts in my mouth!" Suffice to say, he is still ribbed to THIS day!!