Funny things people say

D

deleted509196

I wanted to start this because I remembered something funny I said years ago (yes I've always been 'dirty minded and proud'). My sister was teasing me saying I'm a man (I'm a tomboy and she's not, and she just likes to joke that I'm her "brother"). Anyway... I'd said something about my wallet (bare in mind women often have "purses") and she said "You're such a man" or something, and I said "Why, 'cause I've got a wallet? Or is it this big dick that gives it away?". It amused me anyway!:tongue:

So I want you guys to post funny things you've said, or people you know or things you've heard... and if they're in any way sexual, all the better!

powdersnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
once upon a time :p me and my friend went to a restruant and waiter was soo hot :D

waiter: so? what are you guys gonna get?
my friend: are you in the menu ?
me : WHA- ??

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ha-ha… Buttcrack!

(Jeez, this blizzard must really have got to me!)

Actually, I’m still ROFL at the very idea of an Englishwoman, calling a handbag her ‘purse’ (which as far as I know is just an Americanism).

It’s as the song says, ‘First, I look at the purse.’

(No Shit! I’ve got to get out of here, today!)

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
co worker buddy offering a platter of jerky and pecans at a gathering. .. asking all if they wanted to taste his meat and sample his nuts... lol

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About 6 months ago......a buddy of mine (found to be eating mixed nuts) said on the company radio @ work....."MffffSDFDFD"...I Said "WHAT", I didn't understand you? "Hold on, I got nuts in my mouth!" Suffice to say, he is still ribbed to THIS day!!