Further Sexual Adventures

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, I went further, with the same guy I kissed, my first guy kiss. Last night he was at a bbq that my mom gave for her residents at our beach house, anyway, we spent alot of time talking. He asked if I wanted to drive around, we ended up at his apartment, we made out for like an hour, got totally naked, I gotta say the feel of his hairy body on my smooth one was the most erotic thing I ever felt. I sucked his cock and he came in my mouth and I even swallowed. It tasted horrible.
He fingered my ass and wanted to fuck me but I said not yet.
He told me that I honestly had the sweetest mouth he had ever kissed, I doubt taht is true but it was a fun way to spend a Tuesday night! I even missed all the primary coverage on CNN!!!!!!!:cool:

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ this got me hot and horny.. and i'm at the library.. sheesh

so at least now you had someone else's finger up your ass. what was it like?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Awesome dude... glad you enjoyed it.

Some things are actually more important than CNN.... (coming from this CNN addict) :biggrin1:

Be safe and have fun! Just remember, swallowing is not a no risk activity.

If he pulled you away from the primary coverage then he must have been special!

Next time you're with him make sure he eats some pineapple. Best way to make sperm taste good. Coffee, garlic, asparagus (the worst), and acidic foods tend to make semen bitter.

Glad you had a fun time and kept your wits about you.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He has like real man hands, if that makes sense, so his hands felt amazing cupping my ass and pulling me against him, But his finger felt funny in my ass, he said, its so pink and clean i need in! lol
i did not mean to swallow, i was just so into sucking my first cock that i kept on and then i felt this like slimmy stuff in the back of my throat and then i heard him like moaning really loud and saying fuck alot, so.... lol
It tasted so bad, like fish and salty, i rinsed my mouth out and sort of gagged.
I do not want it in my mouth again, the cum i mean, the feel of a cock in my mouth was hot.
He said he liked the way my blond hair mixed with his thick black bush when i was going down on him.

He has like real man hands, if that makes sense, so his hands felt amazing cupping my ass and pulling me against him, But his finger felt funny in my ass, he said, its so pink and clean i need in! lol
i did not mean to swallow, i was just so into sucking my first cock that i kept on and then i felt this like slimmy stuff in the back of my throat and then i heard him like moaning really loud and saying fuck alot, so.... lol
It tasted so bad, like fish and salty, i rinsed my mouth out and sort of gagged.
I do not want it in my mouth again, the cum i mean, the feel of a cock in my mouth was hot.
He said he liked the way my blond hair mixed with his thick black bush when i was going down on him.

Semen is an acquired taste. Try an Altoids right before going down on another guy. Makes for some fun for the both of you and helps with the taste.

Swallowing is considered safe if you have no open sores in your mouth. Refrain from brushing your teeth of flossing for at least an hour before you have sex just to be sure.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boy, I'm not sure what to make of you.

A few weeks ago you were sexually innocent. Then you posted about being at a party and how you went down on a girl for the first time. And now you're saying you went down on a guy for the first time. You also have your face pic in your avatar, which anyone can see when they're not logged on.
hmmm:confused:

I have a feeling next week you'll be posting about your first orgy.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the good giggle! You're a total cutie.LPSG makes people more sexually aware and makes u s do thing we normally wouldn't.