Further Sexual Adventures

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Boy, I'm not sure what to make of you.

A few weeks ago you were sexually innocent. Then you posted about being at a party and how you went down on a girl for the first time. And now you're saying you went down on a guy for the first time.
hmmm:confused:

So boynextdoorkpt, i have question for ya! :biggrin1:

What was better? Eating pussy or giving head?

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Giving head, I have never ever felt so turned on in my life, I was literally shaking all over, he said my eyes were like smokey with lust. I wanted that dick in me so bad but was so scared lol, that I chickend out, but he sent me a text message yesterday saying that was the most awesome orgasm with a blow job he has ever had, of course I am sure he says that to all the boys........

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Giving head, I have never ever felt so turned on in my life, I was literally shaking all over, he said my eyes were like smokey with lust.
I knew you were going to say that. It's time to change your percentages, boy. j/k
but he sent me a text message yesterday saying that was the most awesome orgasm with a blow job he has ever had, of course I am sure he says that to all the boys........

Considering it was your first one, you're probably right about that.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
LOL, yea I would say 90% to 10% unless Madamoiselle Rouge, or Stacy want to prove me wrong.

I had some pretty naughty dream about you this morning. I never dream of people from LPSG. Of course dreams are always bizarre and it had something to do with the mafia and people get shot around us...but did you ever fuck my ass good at the same time. I can't believe i just shared that. Now i need psychotherapy.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Awesome dood!

And hey, no rush to go all the way right? :wink:

Got to leave him something to work towards. :tongue: My BF didn't make it that far with me till like 2 years after.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had some pretty naughty dream about you this morning. I never dream of people from LPSG. Of course dreams are always bizarre and it had something to do with the mafia and people get shot around us...but did you ever fuck my ass good at the same time. I can't believe i just shared that. Now i need psychotherapy.
OMG that is so fucking hot.