Future breast augmentation techniques - I love science!!!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dongalong, Aug 7, 2007.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I love boobs but I don't see any correlation between loving them and making them bigger :)

3. davec94

davec94 Member

new techniques should be modular. C cup one day, DD the next, some days one bigger than the other to offset the heavy bag you are carrying to the airport. All that sort of stuff.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

LOL - that would REALLY get the anti-stem-cell people going! :biggrin1:

5. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

There should be an asterisk next to official bra sizes now! I mean, certainly, those tits simply would not exist if it were not for performance-enhancing drugs! I have heard that stem-cell abuse for breast augmentation can cause bouts of rage, paranoia, the inclination to eat innocent babies, and thoughts of suicide!

We need a level playing field here people! These drugs will completely ruin the sport of titty-toting!

The use of these drugs will need to come under the watchful eye of Anti-Doping Officials and Partnership for a Drug Free America! The thought of the Russians and other Eastern Bloc countries using them...goodness! How many Olympic Titty gold-medalists will be stripped of their banner?

I can see it now, SWAT teams and DEA storming Cheerleading Camps and busting these cheaters hardcore! No Mercy!

(God...my goofiness knows no bounds)

...OB

6. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

If they can use stem cless to make boobs bigger could they do it to make a penis bigger? :p id happily apply to be a test subject :D

7. DreamofJeannie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, but does it lift and make breasts firmer. That would be a real gift if it did.........

8. viking1

Gold Member

If they ever get the bigger penis formula, it'll be worth billions!

9. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    That practice should definately be applied to penises, I agree. I also agree with the comment about the asterisk before the bra size to denote if they are real or not. BTW, mine are all natural and I am proud of it!

10. D_Cunningham Cumshipper

I would agree and say there should be additional marks to indicate perkiness and whether or not the size is inflated because of the girl being overweight.

11. Osiris

Gold Member

Your post just reminded me of a TIME Magazine article about how preteen girls are now having to wear C cups and up at such early ages and they felt it was tied to the hormones used to get cows to produce milk. The belief is that the hormones transfer to the girls through the milk we are encouraged to drink daily. A young gorl who drinks a lot of milk will develop much larger and earlier than those who do not drink as much milk. I know my 14 year old son has had girls come over for pool parties and to see these girls in bikinis is scary. I mean my wife is a natural DD and is still breast feeding so she is looking like a Russ Meyer girl these days and of course I like the view :biggrin1: ), but these younger teens are rivaling her and the both of us have been tempted to call parents more than once and say "Have you considered buying a one piece for your daughter?"

I love a gorgeous rack as much as the next guy, but at what cost a woman's health?

12. Osiris

Gold Member

Are you prepared to start producing a line of jeans for the drug gifted member holders? Those third legs will be a must. :biggrin1:

13. Hincapie

Hincapie New Member

wonder if it would do anything for those whos breasts are uneven?

14. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

Sign me up. It has always been a dream to have the fat sucked from my belly and injected into my tits....can't believe it's taken this long for someone to finally DO IT. Yay, I'm excited :biggrin1:

15. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Geez, I should've drank more milk as a kid! (I never liked milk, except for chocolate milk, and still don't. Maybe that explains why I'm small on top?)

I wonder what the teenagers' secrets are today, and if they'd still work for a 44 year old?...

16. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

We are on the same page my friend!

Of course my post was purely for laughs, but what you are noticing seems to be the norm.

I cannot explain exactly why, but I am guessing because of improved nutrition over the years, that women seem to develop significantly faster these days. I don't remember young women being as "developed" when I was young.

I have no choice but to tell the young bucks to be thankful:biggrin1: And of course, think to myself: "How I wish to be a teenager all over again!":biggrin1:

...OB

17. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

EVERYONE is after some big floppy flap flaps. I kinda like those flat asian pancakes that some girls have. Those thimble-nipped flap jacks that never droop with age and feel eternally soft.

18. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Hey, what you described here is actually smaller than me! :biggrin1:

Nice to know that us smaller gals are appreciated too! (although I'm not slim to go with it...I'm overweight, but statistically average dress size for an American woman.)

19. Osiris

Gold Member

Put's new spin on the term...

Milk. It does a body good. :biggrin1:

I'm sure you got more going on than a smaller top and hey, one of the sexiest women I know is only a B cup so boobs aren't everything.... Usually. :smile:

20. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

If they figure out how to apply this to penises then we should get more stem-cell research funding approved in Congress.

Draft saved Draft deleted