Future breast augmentation techniques - I love science!!!

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't remember young women being as "developed" when I was young.

Too right. When I was around 13-14, in what was then called junior high school, there were maybe half a dozen busty girls in the entire school of like 1000 students. Boys paid them so much awed, stammering attention it must have been traumatically embarrassing for the poor girls who were early developers.

These days you go to the mall and run into a claque (gaggle? flock?) of 13yo mall rats and you can't help but notice that a) streetwalker chic is "in" again this year, and b) 34D is probably about average. Sheesh.

I dunno about hormones in milk. There are always organic/natural food nazis out there making wild claims about how some common food ingredient might as well be derived from the Andromeda Strain, for all the deleterious effects it has on the human organism. I recall hearing fluorescent lights getting tagged for the earlier onset of puberty, too. Personally I think better quality diet may be a more likely cause. (And yes, today's diet is arguably better than that for kids in, say, the 1960's; remember when nothing was fresh and most everything you ate came out of a tin can?)

Incidentally the "feminizing hormones from things consumed" argument has also been cited as a cause for male underdevelopment and widespread ED. So maybe the milk hormones are making girls bigger sooner, and boys smaller later. No wonder the average cock size has gone down to 5.3". Oh nose! :eek:

:biggrin1:
-DC

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Using this new technology to help women grow bigger tits is good, but I'd like to see them use stem cells to help cut men grow new foreskins with all the nerves and frenulum and all that!

And if it adds an inch or 2 to my cock in the process, that's okay too!:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez, I should've drank more milk as a kid! (I never liked milk, except for chocolate milk, and still don't. Maybe that explains why I'm small on top?)
My mom claims she prayed for tall girls. I told her she should have prayed for daughters with big boobs. :tongue:

Using this new technology to help women grow bigger tits is good, but I'd like to see them use stem cells to help cut men grow new foreskins with all the nerves and frenulum and all that!

And if it adds an inch or 2 to my cock in the process, that's okay too!:biggrin1:

Bless your heart. :rolleyes:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Breast Augmentation? Seishin Regenerative Medicine Center
Stem cell breast augmentation costs:
€15,000
$20,000
£13,500
That's at least twice the price of silicone implants.

All the more reason for me to win the lottery! :biggrin1:

Actually, I'd do this in a heartbeat if I had the money. Bigger but still "real"?! (even if it is from stem cells and not what you developed "naturally") - OF COURSE I WOULD!!! They'd look and feel real and wouldn't interfere with testing for breast cancer and stuff like that like silicone/saline implants do.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They'd look and feel real and wouldn't interfere with testing for breast cancer and stuff like that like silicone/saline implants do.

This is the issue through. Stem cells could also be turned to cancer cells. So girls better keep up on getting checked for breast cancer.

B_bigtitsbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

mummi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cant understand if women enhance their breast if they have normal tits. I can understand if they have psychological problems with it because they are really flat chested or because of medical problem (Breast cancer for example).

i had a girlfriend once with really big breast who wasn´t very satisfied with hers because she had problems with her back all the time.

and btw: those silicone enhanced tits do look like basketballs :)

mummi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Because big boobs are not always a blessing. They can cause serious pain in the back. And all you guys adoring her rack wont pay for the spinal treatment she would need later in her life.

Thats why i guess :)

B_bigtitsbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because big boobs are not always a blessing. They can cause serious pain in the back. And all you guys adoring her rack wont pay for the spinal treatment she would need later in her life.

Thats why i guess :)

thanks for understanding : ) i'm in my early 20's and my back already hurts sometimes, so it's gonna happen sooner or later

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of the bra manufacturers never standardized the size criteria with each other.
A gal with big pendulous boobs is quite painful,and probably unhealthy, I'm told. The back and spine, scoliosis, etc. No guy, I'm sure, has ever had penis reduction surgery.
A nice pair of full 34B to 36C is just wonderful looking (Maidenform spec). 15 year old girls with rich parents who are augmenting their (not fully developed boobs) should have head examined.

An androgenic gal, tall, small A cup boobs with a big ass is an incredible turn on for me. I played next to a gal like this in marching band, she was and this very day plays flute /piccolo with MTT at San Francisco.