Future Genetic Aberrations?

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by E_N, Mar 3, 2010.

1. E_N

E_N Member

Did anyone ever read the "Future Genetic Aberrations" stories, by duffdog, I think. I was looking for them the other day and can't find them anywhere.

2. floopypoo22

floopypoo22 Active Member

The author sent me a message here, his name on this forum is dangdude, maybe he'll still have a copy. He told me he planned on writing more, but I haven't seen anything new from him as of yet.

3. dangdude

dangdude New Member

Yeah, when I have more time I will attempt to continue the stories. Someone has to have the original files from epiclust... I just don't know who.

4. B_Bakunyuu

B_Bakunyuu New Member

Albums:
    I used to have them and lost them just recently, unfortunately. If I'd known I'd have reuploaded them. Hope someone else might have them.

5. E_N

E_N Member

I found it, at least one of them, with the wayback machine. Reposting here. Might find more later. Talk about resurrecting a story from the dead.

Submitted by duffdog on Thu, 2008-01-31 23:59.
    Future Genetic Abberations—laws of volume

This is a little side story I thought of writing today—maybe a little bit off from the normal.

After many thousands of years of evolution of the human body, the human mind began to wander and conjure new ways to ensure that the positive changes which continually happened to the people were recognized and dealt with in a manner which served the same people. Many genetic traits were common and very obvious in this time period, Eons had passed since females were shapeless beings, barely different from their male counterparts. Indeed, the degree to which the female mind constantly contrived to access ever greater levels of pleasure simply led to the creation of a government agency with special objectives. This agency, created jointly between males and females, had the sole job of ensuring pleasure for domestic partners in every conceivable circumstance, including…sex.

There were many levels and departments within the AFHP or as the people of that time called it, the Affhip—The acronym was seemingly obvious, as the Administration For Human Pleasure did many things to regulate and encourage proper coupling of the residents who depended on it for their very happiness. Of the many departments and divisions, the one which seemed shrouded in a veil of secrecy and the most heavily guarded, was the Sexual Compatibility Dept. Couples often would submit the name and genetic code (a 1024 digit number given to every person at birth) to the SCD to determine if the person would be a good genetic match for them now, in the near future and in the long term. Males and females alike often dreaded the prospect of becoming labeled “incompatible” by the SCD mostly because it was cold, hard genetics which dictated exactly what each person required to be sexually compatible. On the other hand, some people chose love instead of listening to the SCD—blinded by excessive emotion, some females would simply choose to reject the ranking of their mate by the SCD and continue their relationships with their prospective males. The were labeled by others who diligently followed the SCD and were rewarded with endless orgasms…blinded couples.

One such blinded couple was Teresa and Bill, a fairly average (on the outside anyways) pair of very mild people. Teresa and Bill had fallen in love before visiting the SCD and had cast aside the finding of incompatibility in favor of the natural order of things. Of course, like all couples, there were no problems with intimacy in the beginning of the relationship, as both loved each other and had nights of unbridled passion— Teresa achieving a healthy and otherwise standard number of orgasms per month. An exact 50 percentile in the population. But this was only in the beginning of the relationship, and Teresa began to experience a decline…ever so slowly, in the amount of pleasure she had derived from sex. Unfortunately, while both Teresa and Bill had attended the SCD and both had been classified, measured and their genetic compatibilities plugged into an artificial intelligence difference engine to come up with their classification of “incompatible”, Teresa and Bill had neglected to even read the findings of the computer program. Had they taken the time to read it, they would have immediately noticed that Teresa was endowed with a semi rare condition which caused her vagina to relax over time at a rate greater than the predicted rate of growth of Bills penis. (Genetics had come a long way since the year 23400)

If either of them had bothered to even read the findings, they would have immediately been reminded of the even harsher “Courts of Separation”, where nothing was taboo—women and men were required to vocalize exactly why they did not enjoy sex with their partner. More often than not, the women complained that their standard allotment of penile cubic inches was not being met and that their vagina was not experiencing the amount of stretching required to achieve orgasm. The SCD had an array of men of differing sizes and growth rates available once the separation was finalized. As one can imagine, there were also cases of the opposite comments from men. Men complained that their partner could not accept more than 60% of their penis—even with exercising or mechanical relaxation. It was well known that the growth of a man could be constant or could increase exponentially through the years and the woman, by law, must be able to accommodate 80% of her partners penis, no matter how large. If the accommodation rate dropped below 70%, the SCD often issued a directive for the female to attend stretching sessions to catch up to the growth the male was experiencing. The stretching sessions consisted of tying the girls legs in a straddle split and yanking them with a winch toward opposite walls. If the accommodation rate still dropped below 65%, it was considered an emergency and a device known as “The Cracker” was delivered to her door for her to begin using immediately. Teresa had seen her friend Helen use one of those machines for the first time a year ago:

“The Cracker” was a machine that more resembled a 1990’s fitness machine than anything else. A large square tubed steel structure with a seat that required the female to strap herself into with a 4 point harness (to keep her torso from traveling upward) and padded shoulder bars to ensure that while she was in the sitting position, she couldn’t move away from the device. Where there would ordinarily be a seat, there was a large (4” diameter minimum) phallic looking device which was attached to a hydraulic ram capable of scary levels of excursion—(obviously for advanced cases of vaginal inadequacy). When activated, the phallic ram ejected a small amount of lubricant and began a torturously slow ascent into the woman, vibrating and gyrating as necessary to make the primary function less shocking. Upon ascending, the machine would detect the maximum level of insertion (22” for most women), stop, switch modes and begin to expand in diameter. Shockingly fast at first, the Cracker would sometimes expand to 5.5” in diameter in less than a second, with a large bulge visible on her torso from above the pelvic bone to inside the ribcage—barely giving the female time to adjust and relax her muscles before sensing the maximum dilation diameter. This is where it got interesting, as the primary function of the Cracker was to widen the pelvic opening of the woman to accept ever larger male specimens—some of which challenged even the most die-hard size queens. But seeing as how this device was for emergencies only, the females who were prescribed it had to not only match the current diameter of her lovers penis, but be able to adjust at a quicker rate to the growth of the penile diameter than a normal woman. Although painful, the inventors of the machine knew that it was no more painful than being required to take a penis which was 3 inches larger in diameter and 6 inches deeper than a female was capable of.

Whirring to a stop, Helen looked down her torso and saw a huge 3” high ridge outlining the maximum stretch that her vagina was currently capable of and eyed the red button which activated the cracking motion. It was required that the women who would use this device were of such mental strength that they could withstand the initial preparation and still choose to activate the primary cracking function. After a few shallow breaths, Helen Gingerly eyed the red button and slammed it with her closed fist—causing a momentary whir from the hydraulic motor. At which point her eyes became as round as saucers as the diameter was instantly increased beyond her maximum to a mind boggling 6” in diameter, causing the corresponding “crack!!” of the two halves of her pelvic bone instantly moving apart---and held there! Then, the machine decreased a half inch to offer a bit of relief before seeming to rip her apart as it increased to 7” in diameter—and held.. down to 6.5, then up to 8, down to 7.5, up to 9… Helen was almost in shock as the machines relentless power tried…and succeeded… to split her in half! But she was still not done as the machine cycled a few more times and finally came to rest at a mind boggling 14” in diameter! Her lower torso looked ridiculously deformed as the machine occupied all the available space in her lower torso (and much inside her ribcage as well) before Helen decided that her session was over and hit the green release button. It was truly something to watch a persons entire torso deflate and return to more normal dimensions, except of course her newly stretched vagina, which gaped open inside her newly separated thighs. Helen had achieved a 5” resting gap between her thighs, but was required a full 8” to fully accommodate her lovers relentless growth. Teresa shuddered at the thought of what the machine would have to do to create a resting window of 8”…

I don't know whether to continue with this story line or the original. Anyone have any preferences?

6. floopypoo22

floopypoo22 Active Member

I liked the start of the original much better, don't suppose you could find the old copies of that? I think there may have been 2-3 chapters.

7. E_N

E_N Member

I'll see what I can find. It's not as easy as using a search engine, more like thumbing through a stack of newspapers.

8. dangdude

dangdude New Member

This story was a parallel experimental writing. It did not follow the original storyline as I intended. Though, I think it is incredibly awesome that someone was able to pull up this text from 5 years ago. The original files from the first chapters reside on a computer that has been stolen from my house, so I have no chance of recovering it the old fashioned way.

I will definitely continue writing additional chapters of the story if someone can find the first 2-3. I will have to be in the same frame of mind as I was when I wrote the story to write something that explicit again.

Draft saved Draft deleted