Fuzzy Ken's Introduction

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Hi,

I go by "FuzzyKen" these days. For some time I worked with the late Gary Griffin and after his passing authored the final issues of PPQ when his minor publishing company was trying to find a place. If there was ever a man who dedicated his life to size it was Gary. I am currently the Moderator of several Yahoo groups. One group deals most with Surgical Enlargement and tells the good, the bad, and most definitely the ugly. Nothing X Rated, jusst the truth and what may be coming down the line (we hope) for those who feel "shorted". I also own and moderate two other groups dealing with men who want to augment their body hair because they feel that to be a masculine adornment that they want.

I have written MGS stories under a "pen-name" and have most recently founded another Yahoo group for those into the fantasy of the enhancement of secondary male sex characteristics. That group will have a very heavy emphasis on male penis growth and I welcome all PE authors to that location to help with the writing. (PLEASE)

Great Group!

Fuzzy Ken

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome Ken...
I'm just a bit "fuzzy" about the details of your post...
What is PPQ and MGS???(Here in Canada PQ would stand for the Pary of Quebec...and MSG....would be mono sodium glutimate...
but that's the closest I can come up with...LOL mind clarifying please?
Would you mind posting links to your groups?
Sounds intriguing...